Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

There seems to be such big names, that I wonder if they will have a big name at 1030-11pm like they have before. 

Ben

They seem to be making this a regular occurrence now - which is good as chems was nice and quiet last year!

17 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

She played in 2019 I thought? 

I think she was on the leaked poster then removed before the official version was published.

I can’t see her listed on stage split, so unless it was a secret set?

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Pryyyyyyyyyyyddddddzzzzz! 

15 years of posting about the return. You watch it be on Friday now 😂

It’s Saturday apparently, and he’s playing a show that night already in Cardiff so presumably gonna be doing Glastonbury afterwards and so will be on late. 

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Holy sh*t!

HAAi b2b KI/KI

Eric Prydz

Amelie Lens

Techno is back at Arcadia 

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Ben

YES..now we talking..excitement levels just gone up big time.Ki/Ki was a highlight on the Levels last year. Let her bring the Acid Techno with Haai! Amelie Lens will go off and hoping Prydz goes hard..does anyone know?

1 minute ago, Smozmorris said:

YES..now we talking..excitement levels just gone up big time.Ki/Ki was a highlight on the Levels last year. Let her bring the Acid Techno with Haai! Amelie Lens will go off and hoping Prydz goes hard..does anyone know?

Judge for yourself

:

21 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Judge for yourself

:

HUGE Prydz fan here - so recently across the festivals the first 20-30 minutes he's been testing out his newest unreleased tracks (expect A LOT of unreleased stuff) - his harder stuff tends to be middle of set where he'll move into his Cirez D sound, this is his heavier moodier sound - then always brings us out into lighter sounds like pryda/prydz (these are two different aliases he uses) tracks to finish off. 

I AM BEYOND excited for this one - going to be a huge Saturday night!

strongly suggest looking up Cirez D, Pryda and Eric Prydz on spotify - for sets, if you want more Cirez D he doesn't usually make his sets public but he did do a b2b with Beyer at creamfields thats on youtube.

Edited by AndyL16