Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 hours ago, Barneym said:

Erol Alkan just put a list of dates on his Instagram with a note saying more to come and some which can’t be revealed yet, which I can only assume means Glasto as there is a big gap that weekend 

Brilliant, he was supposed to be my last gig in the UK before I emigrated to Australia in speaky Petes in Edinburgh but I was cancelled before Christmas. He’s a genius would love to catch him late night somewhere 

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

What are peoples thoughts on an Amelia Lens appearance? She's nothing in her calendar during the Glasto window.

She's a current big-hitter, and so I'm sure is pretty expensive, but she could easily be there like Charlotte was in 2019. She's extremely popular. 

Ben

2 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Surely she’s too expensive 

Much more than CDW though?

What about Nina? She’s here for Parklife and Junction2. 

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Much more than CDW though?

What about Nina? She’s here for Parklife and Junction2. 

I wouldn’t think so in terms for price.

On Nina, she plays plenty of festivals that can’t be paying her huge fees, so think she’s realistic.

not sure I’m bothered about either of them these days though.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:50 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Glastonbury is going to be dull compared to your last three months! 

Enjoy the run-in, keep safe and let us know how the trip finishes. 

There's just something about those fields though... 😍

I think it's probably the sheer variety of experience you can have within an hour. Shangs alone could fuel a thousand stories ❤️ 

This year I've got a few Glasto virgins coming with the group, and I'm so very excited to see their faces when they realise the enormity of it all. 

8 hours ago, MaxPower said:

I wouldn’t think so in terms for price.

On Nina, she plays plenty of festivals that can’t be paying her huge fees, so think she’s realistic.

not sure I’m bothered about either of them these days though.

I think Glasto’s desire for a gender balanced line up doesn’t stop at the main stages so we’ll be seeing more big hitting females on the decks. 

I find Nina K quite fascinating to watch too!

1 hour ago, stuie said:

I think Glasto’s desire for a gender balanced line up doesn’t stop at the main stages so we’ll be seeing more big hitting females on the decks. 

Easy, tiger...!

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 hour ago, stuie said:

Sherelle will have a prominent slot this year.

Annie Mac as we know, will be on Pangea, at least.

HAAi is a lock.

Chloe Robinson is in. 

As is Mandidextrous.

I'd love to see Miss Kittin, DJ Rap, Ellen Allien and Magda added but let's be honest, there are hundreds of great female artists to choose from, absolutely no reason why it couldn't be a balanced lineup this year

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

HAAi is a lock.

Chloe Robinson is in. 

As is Mandidextrous.

I'd love to see Miss Kittin, DJ Rap, Ellen Allien and Magda added but let's be honest, there are hundreds of great female artists to choose from, absolutely no reason why it couldn't be a balanced lineup this year

Though still somewhat chastened by my fake Genosys poster disaster last week, I would love to see Mor Elian play somewhere. She's ace, glitchy and bleepy.

Ben

7 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I know that only too well! That's why I wrote it 😄

Ben
x

haha didn't want it to come across a bit pervy.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

HAAi is a lock.

Chloe Robinson is in. 

As is Mandidextrous.

Reckon Saoirse, Moxie, Peach, Shanti Celeste, Or:La, TSHA and Louise Chen are all extremely likely too.

could also see Lorraine James, Shy One* (not shyFX lol), maybe LaLa, Kelly Lee Owens, Jayda G.

Reslly hoping for Honey Dijon, her Sugar Mountain set is still in top 5 mixes.

Edited by MaxPower

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Though still somewhat chastened by my fake Genosys poster disaster last week, I would love to see Mor Elian play somewhere. She's ace, glitchy and bleepy.

Ben

I think everyone's over it now 😂

I'd quite like to see Eli & Fur play somewhere.  I've become a bit of a fan since I saw them at Warm up last year.  I think they've played Glasto before but I don't know where. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

I think everyone's over it now 😂

I'd quite like to see Eli & Fur play somewhere.  I've become a bit of a fan since I saw them at Warm up last year.  I think they've played Glasto before but I don't know where. 

I'm still pushing for an Anjunadeep takeover somewhere (the Glade would be great) and E&F would be on that list

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In terms of other big hitters, I could also see the likes of Peggy Gou and Honey Dijon rock up. Maybe NYC Downlow. The latter was part of the Live at Worthy Farm event, wasn't she?

With Roisin Murphy I think.