Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I forgot to post this earlier but I wish all the E/D thread guys an absolute smashing festival. 

I don't contribute much to this thread and don't have much knowledge of the underground scene but everyone's enthusiasm and positivity makes this thread the best on the board. I love reading it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Does the Barbican usually sell out quick? It's the Friday nearest my birthday and a lovely venue, don't want to miss out

Edit: just seen there's multiple dates, original FB event I saw only had the friday

Edited by evannn

2 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Mez with the good news!

Bastard work has limited the time I can spend on this thread of late but just popping along to say have a great one all.

I'm a non descript blonde but will donning gold lion tamer garb on the Saturday (I know... not through choice) so if you see me say hi.

Ah.. My favourite people on the internet. Have a fantastic festival each and every one of you, I'll be on the lookout. You know where to find me: front centre of the Beat Hotel and NYC Downlow.

(*May or may not be wearing Simpsons related merchandise and/or a gold satin jacket for easy #tapsaff) 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ah.. My favourite people on the internet. Have a fantastic festival each and every one of you, I'll be on the lookout. You know where to find me: front centre of the Beat Hotel and NYC Downlow.

(*May or may not be wearing Simpsons related merchandise and/or a gold satin jacket for easy #tapsaff) 

Legit jacket envy.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tuna said:

See you down the front of Fort Romeau and Jennifer Cardini 

Keep an eye out for the smallest person with long hair 

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

Bit of unexpected singing on the mic from young marco last night? That was a bit odd! Wasnt really feeling his set. Moxie b2b vynehall was lovely tho as was lemmy & dusky earlier even without artwork who didnt show up!

Moxie and Vynehall was by far in a way the best action I sae last night, sound in Stonebridge spot on I thought