guypjfreak

It'S G&T time! My nerves are shot.

It was G & T time hours ago. My nerve endings have become agitated to the point that I have a desire to break dance like no other ( quite literally) has danced before. In fact, bollocks to it, I'm going to express myself through the medium of Modern Dance. That's where the wise money is nowadays. Honest to God.

What are people's soundtracks to this torture? I have De Stijl on full blast right now on the train to London.

Immediately prior to getting tickets I throw on a bit of Jurassic 5 then during the crucial window, all sounds are off to aid concentration and focus.

How about this: http://www.sounddogs.com/sound-effects/36/mp3/300035_SOUNDDOGS__he.mp3 :fie:

It was G & T time hours ago. My nerve endings have become agitated to the point that I have a desire to break dance like no other ( quite literally) has danced before. In fact, bollocks to it, I'm going to express myself through the medium of Modern Dance. That's where the wise money is nowadays. Honest to God.

DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE!

On to my next G&T...

• Upvote 1

I appreciate you want tix mate but probably not a good idea to put your postcode on an open web forum such as this......

Isn't it even worse to quote them, so he can't edit it later?

Anyways, I've just opened the drink I bought to drown my potential sorrows tomorrow (and it isn't beer).

Why thank you, I will.

Now, if I were you, I'd try to forget that scene that's shot into your mind, before it has catastrophic consequences. :)

Will try my best to put it out of my mind. :D

Just watched this and I feel my mind is melting a little, I'm crumbling under the pressure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8579Eq1pU

Posted last year, I can't remember by whom:

"eFestivals hear me! It is true what many of you have heard, SeeTickets have gathered an army and as I speak that army is getting quicker at processing tickets. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here before you now truly unafraid! Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lay before me but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for 14 years we have fought these ticket systems! I remember that for 14 years they have purchased new servers to destroy our hope of getting tickets and after a decade of war I remember that which matters most! We are still here! Tonight let us send a message to that server! Let us shake these websites! Tonight let us tremble these wires of plastic, copper and light signals! Let us be heard from router to server! Tonight let us make them remember, this is eFestivals and we are not afraid!"

:cool:

:lol:

That was my edit :P Thanks for the reminder!

Will try my best to put it out of my mind. :D

Just watched this and I feel my mind is melting a little, I'm crumbling under the pressure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8579Eq1pU

Bollocks, I can't up vote again.

Anyway, I'll see your DREAMTRAK and raise you this;

With a side order of this - for good measure;

You are in danger of experiencing shit myself o-meter overload. I think you may need to consider having the hair of the dog. Good luck, whatever path you choose.

I did debate an early morning can, but Im going to drag myself for a shower instead.

Good luvck to you too

Edited by FuzzyDunlop