Next Stop ..........

Guest gerardfenton18

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be doing the being parent thing for the rest of the the summer. Glastonbury is my free time away each year.

Edited by jeffie

Beacons Festival for me. I'm hoping we can get to a festival together next year as a family and I then have a chance to enjoy Glastonbury next year as my time out. I have gigs too, so I'm not hard done by.

Looks like I'll be at Boardmasters again. Been 3 or 4 times before.

Taking a couple of boards. Hopefully there will be some swell this year. My kids and their friends crew for me there.How old are your kids?

I have the balance of an elephant so will only be body boarding lol. They are 13, 14 and 15. Really looking forward to it. Looks like great views and a good line up.

I have the balance of an elephant so will only be body boarding lol. They are 13, 14 and 15. Really looking forward to it. Looks like great views and a good line up.

I'll be setting up a load of my woody stuff like this,

bm10_zps7934049a.jpg

My big board is 10'5" You're welcome to try it.........it is huge and unbelievably stable... A rhino would be able to get a ride on it. fingers crossed for swell. :)

I'll be setting up a load of my woody stuff like this,

bm10_zps7934049a.jpg

My big board is 10'5" You're welcome to try it.........it is huge and unbelievably stable... A

rhino would be able to get a ride on it. fingers crossed for swell. :)

Lol thank you for the offer. Look forward to seeing your work

Camp Bestival ( purely for James!)

Day ticket to V to integrate 61 year old Mum into a festival feel

Fake Fest!

Holiday in November dictates the lack of other events but we intend to hit Latitude next year as well as Glasto and anything else we can squeeze in.

I'm only just stopping telling everyone i see i was at glastonbury now and realizing its only the start of the summer for most....

Which means there's plenty more to go!! :sarcastic:

Is anyone heading to any other festivals? Which one?

I'll be heading to Electric Picnic i at the start of September and i'm already counting down the days!

Nothing else planned for me for the near future,i just got my campervan back after it broke down on the way to Glastonbury and a £810 bill for the repairs. Ouch!

Humber street sesh festival in my home town of hull. It's for local and unsigned bands and has 9 stages , its held on our marina two weeks today and 40,000 are expected to attend over the course of the day.

Really looking forward to it as hull as a really strong music scene with some really talented bands and artists, I'll get to see loads of friends there plus it only costs £3 for a ticket.

Camp Bestival ( purely for James!)

Day ticket to V to integrate 61 year old Mum into a festival feel

Fake Fest!

Holiday in November dictates the lack of other events but we intend to hit Latitude next year as well as Glasto and anything else we can squeeze in.

We're also planning latitude as well as glasto next year. Glasto just for the adults and then take the two kids with us to latitude.

Hello Perks. I had heard that the lady (Gayle) who puts them on could make them bigger but doesn't want to so that the vibe remains the same. If that's true then it's a pretty special thing to do. I have a feeling that it'll be nice and cosy, and that no doubt we'll meet a few characters.

I've not been to Bearded Theory - yet! It's one I'd really like to go to as I've heard that it's like Glastonbury used to be many years ago. On top of that there's the fact that my wife is rather against going to Glastonbury next year. It may well stand in as a substitute, although I had ear marked Body & Soul in Ireland as my Glastonbury substitute should I not get tickets on T Day. The problem is the cost of the ferry over and the eye watering expense of things (such as pints) in Ireland. Maybe Bearded Theory is more realistic. :)

Hello Yog, dude you will love bearded, it's great, quality vibe, they always have a great line up (works for me) excellent value and it's only in Burton!! Do it next year, you won't regret it.

We will ne doing shambala too but wish we were going to Beautiful Days, the lineup is great for us...

The BD's line up is immense. Distraught not going. Fancy shambala, might look at that next year

Off to Green Man too. Went last year so can vouch for it being great! Obviously nothing compares to Glastonbury but Green Man is most certainly nothing like Reading etc. It's super chilled, everyone is really friendly, can (unofficially) take your beer in the arena areas and the food/line up is amazing.

Was supposed to be going to Knockanstockan this weekend but can't go now for various reasons. Absolutely devo'd.

Only got Electric Picnic on the horizon now, oh and going to see John Grant in the Phil in November but thats not a festi.