What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the hair cut. It's too short.

Sieved and decanted the blackberry vodka. Decanted into two bottles to prevent the same scenes that have happened at previous festivals where the two of us have worked our way through a whole bottle of vodka in less than two hours. It tastes good, but maybe a bit too much cinnamon.

Bought two crates of Strongbow and 2.5 litres of wine, as long as the essential tube of Pringles for the tent 

Put new batteries in my head torch

Hunted out my tent and put some new tent pegs in the bag

Looked at previous years' pics to get myself in the mood

I refuse to pack until the night before (our bus leaves at 6:30am so I will probably pack around midnight, in keeping with other years' panic packing) but I have washed some pyjamas in preparation.

Checked my ticket is still in its envelope 4000 times...

Bought all alcohol (should have seen the look on the checkout-girl's face!), some morning-type food stuffs, antibacterial frigging everything and decided we need to buy new chairs (for tent use only).

Since then been wondering if my levels of excitement are a) more than is normal, B) more than is humanly tolerable, c) if I'm going to get any sleep between now and Wednesday morning due to level of excitement, d) if Ben is even more excited than me.

Four days peeps. Four f*cking days! :):):):)

Caravan prept, 2 leisure battery charged and waiting. 2 gas bottles, fridge/freezer down to temp. Cool box pre cooling. Alcohol running down fast (will need to go to the shop again). Final arrangements for kids being picked up from Bridgwater on Friday to be made. Food all brought, spag bog all frozen down. 

Just need to start to pack clothes for the family, and see what dresses i feel like wearing (oh how i love to wear a dress at a festival )

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

I swear she was jealous I was going and she wasn't. Its a fuckin' 'good boy's' haircut FFS!

Oh dear no, it accentuates my double chin. I had mine cut by my boyfriend who was in a bad mood. He also wacked me in my recently pierced ear and stabbed the scissors in my neck. And all that after I put up listening to him for half an hour insisting we were going to see Flo (we're not) as well. I hope it grows a lot by Wednesday.

And you put stuff IN the loft.

Edited by Untz