Football 2014/15

TheGayTent

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal looked very very good today i thought.

As expected really as it's the European break, just a typical Arsenal season.

I said it a fair few weeks ago I expected Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs to start and pick up some form whilst the European break was on.

Arsenal will start and drop silly points once Europe starts again, then when knocked out pick some form up to finish 3rd or 4th.

Just a normal arsenal season really.

As expected really as it's the European break, just a typical Arsenal season.

I said it a fair few weeks ago I expected Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs to start and pick up some form whilst the European break was on.

Arsenal will start and drop silly points once Europe starts again, then when knocked out pick some form up to finish 3rd or 4th.

Just a normal arsenal season really.

in most of the last few seasons, Arsenal have had a strong second half. I't unlikely this one will be different.

You need to be worrying about Utd, the team with a £200M upgrade that don't look upgraded at all. They're everything they were under Moyes, still.

There's almost no one who thinks Arsenal will finish outside the top 4. Utd need to consider if they're a better or worse team than Soton to find their own chance of salvation.

dammit, I thought the Arse would 'ave 'em, but not quite as well as they did.

Wenger has discovered tactics. :lol:

well going on a whim but i think the most important player was Coquelin, he provides a better balance to overall team and arsenal might have finally found a pretty decent DM,

in most of the last few seasons, Arsenal have had a strong second half. I't unlikely this one will be different.

You need to be worrying about Utd, the team with a £200M upgrade that don't look upgraded at all. They're everything they were under Moyes, still.

There's almost no one who thinks Arsenal will finish outside the top 4. Utd need to consider if they're a better or worse team than Soton to find their own chance of salvation.

And everyone was chatting about the arsenal..

Nah last year was typical Arsenal!. Early second half the season they collapse and fall away from the title but then pick it up to scrape fourth.

that might be 'typical' for all of the years under wenger, tho it's the opposite of the few years prior to last. In those other recent years they've been (tho better) much like liverpool* this season - started crap and powered their way into the top 4 just in time for the end of the season.

(* I don't expect Liverpool to do that, just to be clear).

The next month or so is huge for top 4.

LFC - West Ham, Everton, Spurs, Soton, City

Arsenal - Villa, Spurs, Leicester, Palace, Everton, QPR

Soton - Swansea, QPR, West Ham, LFC, West Brom

Utd - Leicester, West Ham, Burnley, Swansea, Sunderland

Spurs - West Brom, Arsenal, Liverpool, West Ham, QPR

Liverpool and Spurs with the toughest 6 weeks or so ahead. The cups start up again too.

Leicester and QPR are fucked!

The next month or so is huge for top 4.

LFC - West Ham, Everton, Spurs, Soton, City

Arsenal - Villa, Spurs, Leicester, Palace, Everton, QPR

Soton - Swansea, QPR, West Ham, LFC, West Brom

Utd - Leicester, West Ham, Burnley, Swansea, Sunderland

Spurs - West Brom, Arsenal, Liverpool, West Ham, QPR

Liverpool and Spurs with the toughest 6 weeks or so ahead. The cups start up again too.

why are you including Spurs & Liverpool in the top 4 race? :blink:

West Ham have a bigger chance of being in the mix than those two do.