Shame, I quite wanted to see Metallica

Guest Major Charles Ingram

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is classic...shooting bears for fun is obviously fucked up, but just listen to Metallica's music, what the fuck do you expect from the 'c**t at the front'?

A decent protest would be to have a bear savage James Hetfield live on stage during the intro to 'One'. Then he can really sing from the heart about having no arms or whatever other shit that godawful record is about.

Surely this kind of argument is pretty much the same as the one about Eavis' views on the badger cull? Granted, in my eyes hunting is worse ultimately because of the motive (or lack of one...), but I don't agree with Eavis re: the badger cull either.

Edited by GlastoSimon

Yes, there's Rolf and his child abuse ALLEGATIONS (not yet proven).

There's James Browns shady past. Even though I' a fan of his, sticking cameras in the womens bathrooms just isn't cricket.

Lets pick a name out of the hat - David Bowie. This could apply to pretty much anyone but he's been quite open about his cocaine use before. Let's boycott Bowie and stage protests about the destruction of countries like Brazil, the mass murders and child exploitation involved shall we?

So hunting animals in a country where it is both LEGAL and a national pastime cannot be judged the same. And to add a correction to someone else post earlier - Kodiak bears are not an endangered species.

It is being judged and condemned as a stand alone event.

Whether or not someone was married to a 14 year old 30 years ago has nothing at all to with this c**t hunting bears.

After reading a few of his posts today, I'm also in agreement that Russy is being a foul-mouthed, judgmental, attention seeking c**t himself. If you're like this all the time, I sincerely hope I don't bump into you at Glastonbury. No doubt you'd bring down the entire field.

Lighten up.