OASIS?

Guest daviesjack

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If slinging some pints back at the pub and deciding not to go on the quiz machine and instead get your phone out and post a few tweets that manage to get the press and millions of fans frothing about an Oasis reunion, stealing the headlines from another band's reunion and creating better odds for people here to win a bit more money off of Metallica makes him a prick, then sure.

Do i think it could be Oasis, definitely maybe, if it is some of the haters will just have to roll with it, dont look back in anger it will be all good in the end. Some might say its a poor choice, but i think it would be great and hope many more stand by me with that.I will be there no matter which way drinking my cans little by little feeling like i can live forever. And all you unlucky peeps maybe you could try jump the wonderwall around the perimeter.In the end when the cigarettes and alcohols gone, and the tents calling you. A new day will start by waking up with morning glory.. crack a can and on with a new day. What ever floats ye boat

Do i think it could be Oasis, definitely maybe, if it is some of the haters will just have to roll with it, dont look back in anger it will be all good in the end. Some might say its a poor choice, but i think it would be great and hope many more stand by me with that.I will be there no matter which way drinking my cans little by little feeling like i can live forever. And all you unlucky peeps maybe you could try jump the wonderwall around the perimeter.In the end when the cigarettes and alcohols gone, and the tents calling you. A new day will start by waking up with morning glory.. crack a can and on with a new day. What ever floats ye boat