Resale Next Week

Guest seamonkey

I had 8 windows open with one tab per window (8 is our lucky number!!) All of them were refreshed using F5 until I started getting to the auto refresh screen that refreshed in 20 seconds.

I then used 4 on auto refresh and 4 with me pressing f5.

In effect it gave me a new refresh approx every 2.5 seconds.

Impossible to say if I was about to get through when I refreshed but suffice to say that with less than 5 minutes left before sold out tweet I got through on one I pressed f5 on........

As I was filling in details all the others got through!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be trying for a friend on Sunday and would be happy to use Thursday to try and get someone else a ticket, so if you want send me reg no. & postcode I will try for you. Also for Sunday if you fail to get a coach ticket.

My thought was if I get though I send you a message (assuming this site is coping) with my mobile number and you call me with payment details, after it goes through I send you a screen print and I assume you also get a confirmation email. If anyone can think of a better way to work this please let me know.

I was a member of the "WORTHY 50", (not sure many of you will have heard of this group) but 9 years ago we all had positive thoughts and believed we would get tickets in the resale and WE DID ALL OF US GOT TICKETS. So as UEF says " Everyone who truly wants a ticket will get one".

Good Luck everyone :-))

Good luck everyone.

I have my ticket, but trying for 4 coach and 7 on Sunday. I got through twice in oct, so hoping to secure the rest of our dispersed group who only get together at Glastonbury.

If I can help anyone out on Sunday, I'll do my best.

I love the ticket day stress............................