Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm prepared for the worst now. Anything less than having to deal with mud for four days is an improvement from here on in.

This may be the best approach prepare for the worst then anything better is a bonus. Maybe that's all The Nal was trying to do.

On a positive note (albeit 'clutching at straws' perhaps)...

- Lots of unpredictability, only reliable forecasts are for two/three days away and its meant to continue to be sunny

- Forecast for the start of the festival has generally improved from a few days back

- Only crap weather is forecast for the weekend, which is probably quite unreliable at this point

- I think I'd rather be in a situation where we hope the current weather continues, as opposed to 2011 where we were hoping for a huge turnaround

EDIT: But I too may prepare for the worst - it's so unpredictable at the moment.

Edited by GlastoSimon