Weather

matt_berr

It's getting more and more like the other weather thread everyday. Eventually they will merge

It's the time of the Great Conjunction like in the Dark Crystal. - we're all going to merge together into inferior special effects and fly up into Avalon

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it - reports all this week will be 'dry and sunny' from various sites -next minute rain is showing!

I think I'm not going to bother looking until Tuesday morning, then pack as needed.

I am crossing my fingers and trying to send good vibes to god of sun though.

Posted similar last week but don't mind doing so again. BBC weather say's it is raining here in NE8 and it's bright sunshine. If they can't get the weather right now I wouldn't worry about what they think it'll do next week.

Is that based on the 24hour forecast because the rain forecast would mean 'at some point in the day' if you have the 24hour forecast up and it's meant to be raining at 2pm then u can have a word :)

Is that based on the 24hour forecast because the rain forecast would mean 'at some point in the day' if you have the 24hour forecast up and it's meant to be raining at 2pm then u can have a word :)

It's the hour by hour forecast for today. At 1pm it said heavy rain from 1- 3 but there has been none.

Not looking too bad by the look of the latest charts [see link]. What was looking like a wet sunday at the fest has been pushed out to the monday. some rain, maybe not too much, might push up from the south or south west on the Sat sometime [the early hours?], but let's see what 2mo brings on the chart front. http://www.weather.unisys.com/gfs/gfs.php?inv=0&plot=pres&region=eu&t=9p

Not looking too bad by the look of the latest charts [see link]. What was looking like a wet sunday at the fest has been pushed out to the monday. some rain, maybe not too much, might push up from the south or south west on the Sat sometime [the early hours?], but let's see what 2mo brings on the chart front. http://www.weather.unisys.com/gfs/gfs.php?inv=0&plot=pres&region=eu&t=9p

A small victory but a victory non the less :D

So I take it we'll all be watching the countryfile report tomorrow? Even if its shite. What time is it on?

like it was announcing contact with extraterrestrial life - hell yeah

Then we'll all decide they were talking shit by Tuesday