T in The Park 2015

Matt42

this is probably the funniest tweet of them all

Libertines for Download 2016

https://twitter.com/sherylalice98/status/560900133995700225

Why? That tweet doesn't suggest she thought The Libertines would be at Download...

Could easily mean "Thought T was gonna have a shit lineup so I bought a Download ticket, and now they've gone and got The Libertines!!! ://////////".

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be doing with that druggy fucktard that they call a frontman. He probably won't turn up as per usual anyways. Talent he has got however, enough that I risked going to see him once. One of only 2 acts that I've been so disappointed in I had to walk and watch something else. I don't get Ellis at all. He's created his dancy xfactor new audience over the last few years and then alienated them. Maybe when all the neds see that they are headlining L/R too they'll check out their albums and go see them. If there is EDM on 2nd I reckon it will be the emptiest main ever.

are T in the park still doing day tickets this year?

Would imagine they will as they always have in the past. Not till nearer the time though ( got a Sunday one last year on the day they went on sale but can`t remember when that was ).

For what it`s worth, I thought this was a pretty decent announcement. Especially if it`s followed by the Prodigy or Chemical Brother(s).

Whats the chance of Nole subbing the Libertines... Do you think he would do it. Personally would like to see The Vaccines sub. Would be a good indie night for all... except maybe all the EDM 16 year olds.

And pop fans

And metal fans

And hip-hop fans

And rap fans

And grime fans

And jazz fans

And classical fans

And politics fans

so not really a good indie night for all at all really

And pop fans

And metal fans

And hip-hop fans

And rap fans

And grime fans

And jazz fans

And classical fans

And politics fans

so not really a good indie night for all at all really

Fair point... DAMMIT WHY CANT I RUN MY OWN FESTIVAL!

Suppose though if you stick a pop act on R1 and some dance crew in Tuts... :/

Edited by CAMF111

One of the tweets I read earlier said "It's fine, they're just the rock act, we've still got the pop act and the dance act to be announced, that's how T works!" I hate what this festival has become and who it attracts.

Going by that logic who was last years pop act... Arctic Monkeys...?

So now we have libertines, I'm guessing that rules out muse... And possibly Kasabian??¿?

I would guess Prodigy and Florence to take up the other spots...

seems like the most likely scenario to be fair, I reckon this Kasabian wembley gig is gonna happen!