The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Changed some things around: 

Royal Blood + Paramore (co-headline) / Stormzy / Don Broco / J Hus / Creeper / Tonight Alive / Arcane Roots / Astroid Boys

Silk City / Lil Uzi Vert 

Glassjaw

Kendrick Lamar / Imagine Dragons / HAIM / Post Malone / Peace / The Amazons / Declan McKenna / Fickle Friends / Black Honey 

Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves 

Killswitch Engage 

Foo Fighters / Travis Scott / The Hunna / The Gaslight Anthem / Everything Everything / Bugzy Malone / Marmozets / The Menzingers / IDLES 

Tha Vaccines / Friendly Fires 

The Story So Far

I think Stormzy and Travis Scott would swap in that line up, but I don't think Stormzy will play all personally. It's a pretty good go though.

Can't see HAIM returning again but with Wolf Alice seemingly set to headline NME, it's a bit of a sausage festival in the upper reaches. Especially when Paramore don't end up there at all and it's Imagine Dragons instead shouting "radioactive" in your face for 75 mins.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

If there was to be a closing set on the NME, would it be on the day of the weakest NME headliner? As I assume if I was doing a prediction I'd push everyone a slot back and put the closing set in, but is it usually after a weak headliner or just random or what?

Aside from it being unlikely to be after a dance act, it's just random really. Neither of the two closing sets in recent years have been after the weakest headliner.

56 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

5a50ea0fe5cc0_LINEUPUKNO.PNG.b29c8850252802fa35d5ab475d1de918.PNG

I hope you know this is too good.

Bowling for Soup for Pit headliner is a pretty good shout. HMLTD on the main stage would be awful tho.

Edited by dentalplan

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

5a50ea0fe5cc0_LINEUPUKNO.PNG.b29c8850252802fa35d5ab475d1de918.PNG

Won't be nearly this good, still I'll be very disappointed if Paramore aren't there.

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Ok thats a fair point idek why there was a closing set in that situation...

I guess if there are a lot of suitable NME headliners about they'll throw one on.

21 minutes ago, mttJ said:

91967e2d4ad00d1683f3c94660fcf9fe.png

We normally get a surprise 3rd slot so this year I'm going with Broco. Have no real idea about the lower placements so mainly going off other peoples slots.

That Shikari/Foos clash is killing me - but I think this is a pretty good effort and Vaccines-ADTR-RB would be beautiful for me

26 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You never watched Kerrang! TV for more than half an hour in your childhood?

Yeah but I never saw any Limp Bizkit song other than Rolling and Break Stuff (thought I remembered them having a song called that and just searched it on YouTube and I remember that video, too). Just checked out Nookie and I have no idea what that song is. I only really watched music TV between the years of like 2008-2010 though so maybe they'd cooled on Limp Bizkit by then.