The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

11 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

30STM already have two European legs this year. Can't see them coming over again in August. Or being booked to headline R&L.

Probably right. I can probably see them being picked up by Download to sub GnR, seen as their around for Rock AM Ring.

I can't see past Royal Blood & Paramore at the moment.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Which reminds me, might as well chuck this out. Hopefully last one before announcement now.

fakereading.thumb.png.dcc986ea944a7c04e7779310452ee138.png

Can't see Kygo subbing at all. Think you could bump King Krule up 1, Dave up 2 or 3 and Lower Than Atlantis up 2 as well.

25 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Like the look of this but Kygo subbing is a bit underwhelming imo.

I’d get a day ticket for the Saturday (Leeds)  as Andrew WK > Creeper > Twin Atlantic > Travis Scott > Glassjaw and hopefully a couple of others on The Lock Up would be enough for the price for me. 

Done some fleshing out/checked who's actually touring/nicked some ideas. Wanted to get a prediction with a filled out Main/NME done before the announcement.

Reading Friday/Leeds Saturday:
Main: Royal Blood/Paramore (co-headline) / Vampire Weekend / The Hunna / Everything Everything / Creeper / Marmozets / Basement / Astroid Boys
NME/Radio One: Kygo / SZA / PARTYNEXTDOOR / Sigrid / Logic / BROCKHAMPTON / FIDLAR / Tom Grennan / IDLES / Darlia / Milk Teeth
Dance: Hannah Wants
Pit: Glassjaw
Festival Republic: The Cribs
1xtra: $uicideboy$

Reading Saturday/Leeds Sunday:
Main: Foo Fighters / Courteeners / All Time Low / Don Broco / Lil Uzi Vert / Alien Ant Farm / Tonight Alive / Fickle Friends / Inheaven
NME/Radio One: Silk City / Krept and Konan / The Internet / Dave / King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard / Alvvays / The Big Moon / Andrew W.K. / Black Honey / Black Foxxes / YONAKA / The Night Café
Dance: Annie Mac
Lock Up: Gogol Bordello
Festival Republic: The Sherlocks
1xtra: Joey Bada$$

Reading Sunday/Leeds Friday:
Main: Kendrick Lamar / Imagine Dragons / The Vaccines / J-Hus / Peace / Loyle Carner / Declan McKenna / Hinds / SWMRS
NME/Radio One: Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves / Wilkinson (Live) / The Amazons / King Krule / Portugal. The Man / Jorja Smith / Spring King / Alice Glass / Princess Nokia / Pale Waves / Muncie Girls
Dance: Gorgon City
Pit: Lower Than Atlantis
Festival Republic: Death From Above
1xtra: Wretch 32

Edited by Gucci Piggy

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Done some fleshing out/checked who's actually touring/nicked some ideas. Wanted to get a prediction with a filled out Main/NME done before the announcement.

Main: Royal Blood/Paramore (co-headline) / Vampire Weekend / The Hunna / Everything Everything / Creeper / Marmozets / Basement / Astroid Boys
NME/Radio One: Kygo / SZA / PARTYNEXTDOOR / Sigrid / Logic / BROCKHAMPTON / FIDLAR / Tom Grennan / IDLES / Darlia / Milk Teeth

Main: Foo Fighters / Courteeners / All Time Low / Don Broco / Lil Uzi Vert / Alien Ant Farm / Tonight Alive / Fickle Friends / Inheaven
NME/Radio One: Silk City / Krept and Konan / The Internet / Dave / King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard / Alvvays / The Big Moon / Andrew W.K. / Black Honey / Black Foxxes / YONAKA / The Night Café

Main: Kendrick Lamar / Imagine Dragons / The Vaccines / J-Hus / Peace / Loyle Carner / Declan McKenna / Hinds / SWMRS
NME/Radio One: Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves / Wilkinson (Live) / The Amazons / King Krule / Portugal. The Man / Jorja Smith / Spring King / Alice Glass / Princess Nokia / Pale Waves / Muncie Girls

This is probably one of the most realistic predictions I've seen, reckon it could be very similar to this.

I'd say you've got Logic, Tom Grennan and King Krule a bit low, and I reckon Imagine Dragons would coheadline
(:blink:) instead of sub again. You could probably put them in Paramore's place and think of a new sub for Kendrick.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

This is probably one of the most realistic predictions I've seen, reckon it could be very similar to this.

I'd say you've got Logic, Tom Grennan and King Krule a bit low, and I reckon Imagine Dragons would coheadline
(:blink:) instead of sub again. You could probably put them in Paramore's place and think of a new sub for Kendrick.

True but I was struggling to think of subs as it is. I don't think they'll headline, anyway; don't think they're in any different a position now than they were in 2016.

I guess those first three acts you've mentioned could all easily move a slot higher without messing things up.

12 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I'd be pretty happy with this tbh. Been about a month since my last prediction so I'll put out what's hopefully my last before the announcement, later.

Yeah thatsa good prediction. I don't think All Time Low are gonna move up the line up though; they have an arena tour in a couple of months for their new album and they've just had to announce that they're gonna do their 2nd album in full on that tour for its 10th anniversary, which is pretty tragic let's be real.

On the Kygo thing; I know nobody agrees with me that he could sub but I'd at least have him headline NME opposite Foo Fighters. He's legit selling The O2 at a higher level than Paramore (and I suppose Royal Blood didn't even play it) so putting him in the tent opposite weaker main stage headliners might be bad for the headline crowd.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

True but I was struggling to think of subs as it is. I don't think they'll headline, anyway; don't think they're in any different a position now than they were in 2016.

Yeah don't think they'd headline either, but then it seems pretty pointless booking them again in the same spot from 2 years ago which is why I don't think they'll be there at all.

Although just checked their Spotify and their new album they released in 2017 has massive streaming figures, bigger than their previous album so it seems they may have grown.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Yeah don't think they'd headline either, but then it seems pretty pointless booking them again in the same spot from 2 years ago which is why I don't think they'll be there at all.

Although just checked their Spotify and their new album they released in 2017 has massive streaming figures, bigger than their previous album so it seems they may have grown.

Honestly who the fuck is it that's listening to them? I'm starting to think Gazza just has them streaming on a loop on every device in his house.

13 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Or maybe more people are using Spotify then ever so it's expected.

Right my last prediction before the announcement (Hopefully)

Friday:

Main: Royal Blood//Paramore//Travis Scott//Don Broco//Everything Everything//Bugzy Malone//Lower Than Atlantis//Declan McKenna//Astroid Boys

NME: The Vaccines//J Hus//The Internet//Django Django//King Krule//Fred V & Grafix (Live)//DMA's//The Big Moon//Yonaka//All Tvvins//Otherkin//FREAK

Dance: Martin Solveig//Jax Jones//Nghtmre

Lock Up: The Story So Far//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//Code Orange

FR: The Sherlocks//Reverend & The Makers//Matt Simons

1Xtra: Joey Bada$$//Section Boyz//Devlin

Saturday:

Main: Kendrick Lamar//The Courteeners//Vampire Weekend//The Wombats//Lil Uzi Vert//Creeper//Tonight Alive//Cabbage//Arcane Roots

NME: Enter Shikari//Neck Deep//Kaleo//The Amazons//BROCKHAMPTON//Jorja Smith//Tom Grennan//Basement//Spring King//Superfood//JAWS//Marsicians

Dance: Gorgon City//Blonde//MNEK

Lock Up: Killswitch Engage//Bury Tomorrow//Counterparts

FR: The Cribs//Cloud Nothings//The Rifles

1Xtra: A$AP Ferg//Ski Mask The Slump God//Avelino

Sunday:

Main: Foo Fighters//Catfish & The Bottlemen//Pixies//The Hunna//Peace//Loyle Carner//Fickle Friends//Black Honey//IDLES

NME: Wolf Alice//Nothing But Thieves//Wilkinson (Live)//Dave//King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard//AJ Tracey//Little Simz//Pale Waves//Billie Eillish//Bad Sounds//The Night Cafe//High Tyde

Dance: Disciples//GTA//Tom Zanetti

Pit: Glassjaw//The Word Alive//Title Fight

FR: Death From Above 1979//Chastity Belt//Willie J Healy

1Xtra: Krept & Konan//Isaiah Rashad//Newham Generals

Anything really out of place?