The National

Zoo Music Girl

On 9/16/2023 at 10:36 PM, brendan84 said:

I've got 2 tickets available for the national at alexandra palace the Tuesday 26th September date. If anyone is interested still need some.   Held as mobile tickets via ticketmaster app.   

1 ticket available now. Listed on ticketmaster resale option on ticketmaster site.   Can't sell these on twickets.   Contact me to save a few quid on fees though 

30 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Anyone driven direct to Alexandra Palace from out of London before? I avoid driving into London as a general rule but given the location it'll take so much longer to get there on public transportation. Is the drive a nightmare or not too bad?

Did it about 4 years ago, coming from the M4. Don't recall it being too bad at all and there is parking at AP which is ideal!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 1986 said:

Anyone driven direct to Alexandra Palace from out of London before? I avoid driving into London as a general rule but given the location it'll take so much longer to get there on public transportation. Is the drive a nightmare or not too bad?

If you’re driving into London then there’s a car park at Southgate which you could use.

Then it’s 3 stops to Wood Green and the £1 bus up to Ally Pally. 

Means you beat the queues in/out of Ally Pally.

Just got back to Swindon and I’m exhausted. What a set though. Gutted I didn’t get tickets for tomorrow as well now. Feels like a lot of the ‘hits’ got played tonight so curious what tomorrow will look like. 

No Lemonworld for me again, enjoy it tomorrow everyone. 

Brilliant gig - loved the set list choices we got. 🙂 Another one here who trekked over from the Westcountry. Again, interested how they won't repeat a song tonight - super jealous of those going! Although I'm not sure I'd trade the run off Boxer for anything, and heard Pink Rabbits for the first time. 

Tired today!

Ears still ringing from the end of Space Invader.