Acts with planned activity on or around June 2014

Guest gibbin82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Young & Crazy Horse at Hyde Park on 12th July. I'm hoping he'll be doing some more UK dates in the run up to the Hyde Park show, so a) I can go and see them and B) they are around over Glastonbury weekend so can play the festival.

Desperate for them to play another show as I can't see me being able to do the Hyde Park show and after missing out at Pukkelpop when they cancelled the European tour I never thought I would get the chance to see the Horse together again.

Hahahaha. I'm going to see them on their tour!!

I was a pre teen and loved them. I'm 21 so I remember them being famous (moreso Busted than McFly for me). My friends and I are going to have a great time and enjoy ourselves, it'll be a blast back to the past. I would've given anything to see Busted when I was about 12 years old.

They aren't brilliant. They shouldn't be headlining a festival, but I am looking forward to a good night out with a great old sing along :D