Lineup 2015

kaosmark2

There's currently a tour poster doing the round on Twitter which says BMTH have shows in November, with support from Neck Deep and PVRIS.

Edinburgh Corn Exhange- Nov 25

Doncaster Dome- Nov 26

Cardiff Motorpoint Arena- Nov 27

London Alexandra Palace- Nov 28

I'm guessing that would be an initial tour with more arena dates coming in 2016.

Nice to see BMTH doing an arena tour finally (albeit a small one). Can't help but think the choice of Neck Deep as a support act will be downplayed/dropped/replaced sometime soon what with all the recent allegations...

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Modern Baseball cancel due to anxiety and despression issues. Was so looked forward to these guys!

Awww, that sucks for them :(

There's currently a tour poster doing the round on Twitter which says BMTH have shows in November, with support from Neck Deep and PVRIS.

Edinburgh Corn Exhange- Nov 25
Doncaster Dome- Nov 26
Cardiff Motorpoint Arena- Nov 27
London Alexandra Palace- Nov 28

I'm guessing that would be an initial tour with more arena dates coming in 2016.

Depending on what I think of the new album I may go

I think Rolo Tomassi just confirmed they're taking the Modern Baseball slot

I'm actually surprised that they may have gotten someone to replace them this late and in a low slot. Not Modern Baseball but I'll be down for some Mathcore :P

I think there are allegations against two other members as well though.

Yeah, I heard this too but they're not much about them as come to light as compared to the guy who left where there was a lot of stuff floating around.

The NME stage on Sunday is shockingly bad.

Jamie XX and Ghostpoet though (I presume you're on about Reading)

Yeah Absolutepunk has got people on there with allegations against pretty much everyone except the vocalist, it isn't looking good. It appears Fil (the bassist I think?) has a lot piled against him in particular.

On a related note, I do wonder what this'll do to their crowd at the festival.

Excited for Rolo Tomassi too, not quite a modern baseball replacement but they'll do :P

Jamie XX and Ghostpoet though (I presume you're on about Reading)

+ Glass Animals, Kwabs, Shura... Like the Sunday last year it's only really bad if you only give the time of day to rock bands.

edit: tho I just remembered that day had The Kooks, The 1975 and The Neighbourhood so that was p. shit.

Edited by dentalplan