Guest thewayiam

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florance was being talked about headlining Reading, so I dont think she is a small headliner. Dont know about the national though, maybe they could bump someone up thats subbing somewhere this year, give them their first headline session.

I dont think the undercard for IOW is that bad usually, I would watch an act every 2 hours or so

Florance was being talked about headlining Reading, so I dont think she is a small headliner. Dont know about the national though, maybe they could bump someone up thats subbing somewhere this year, give them their first headline session.

I dont think the undercard for IOW is that bad usually, I would watch an act every 2 hours or so

From this year I would watch

Friday: Everything Everything, Jake Bugg, Fun, Ellie Goulding, Madeon, Example

Saturday: Lawson, Bastille, Ben Howard, Sub Focus

Sunday: Newton Faulkner, Imagine Dragons, The Script

I know its not loads of acts, and Example and Sub Focus are headlining their stages but its not too bad for me, I just wouldnt pay alot to go and see 13 acts over 3 days. The undercard in past years has been similar to this number of people I would see, so not real strong but not terrible for me but my tastes are different to alot of people on here

Something I mentioned a few days ago in the Glasto Forum but didnt seem to be looked at was the possibility of where Florance could actually play there. Would she be 2nd/3rd main or headline The Other stage? I think she could headline IOW or anywhere else as you mentioned

I think Mumfords wont be at IOW as I now think V fest will get them on an exclusive, similar to how they have with Beyonce and Eminem in the past fest's. If Depeche Mode are doing Glasto, they will probably want a larger pay day as well, as Glasto wont be giving them loads.

I think Kings of Leon, Blur and Depeche Mode

I think Mumfords wont be at IOW as I now think V fest will get them on an exclusive, similar to how they have with Beyonce and Eminem in the past fest's. If Depeche Mode are doing Glasto, they will probably want a larger pay day as well, as Glasto wont be giving them loads.

I think Kings of Leon, Blur and Depeche Mode

Edited by sisco

KOL were only there a few years back, can't see it being them.

Glasto:

Depeche Mode

Fleetwood Mac

Elbow

V:

Lady Gaga

Coldplay

IOW:

Depeche Mode

Mumford and Sons

Muse

T: