Guest thewayiam

you have muse down for iow, they aren't doing fests next year are they?

coldplay won't have a new album out by then.

kayne at reading - get to fuck lol. even i might go back if it's blur and arctics at reading

depeche mode at glasto, i'd change that personally as much as i'd love it, i don't think IOW will risk a header doing another big show on the main land after this year, i think this is where the IOW offer will come unstuck at Glasto.

T is very feasible but GaGa at Glasto too, if T have that I can't see Glasto not having one of them and it'll be her over Biffy.

my thoughts anyway.

Edited by sisco

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but do you remember Neil saying some thing may get in the way of that.

and dude, in fairness nothing is a headliner 100% until it's confirmed and signed.

we have no official proof do we that DM have been ask about IOW? Only that Jim wants them?

I think IOW will be DM, Green Day and Blur - I can see R&L having to wait a year for Blur.

ah okay that's fair enough dude.

if Glasto were to get everything they have lined up and say like The Prodigy opposite Elbow on the final night, wow that'd be insane - but I feel I'm asking too much there. I don't think unfortunately that The Prodigy will be back until the year after. Expecting T/V and Bestival next year with R&L sub, Glasto and possibly IOW headline the following.

I don't think V would get Coldplay I think Gaga and Mumfords would be good with chase and status or Avicii headlining second stage.

I think if IOW get Depeche mode they wouldn't get blur and they would have Mumfords and someone similar to Killers, maybe kasabian or KOL. I know they did it a bit ago but they will have the new album to play too

• 1 month later...

If the line up is good for me then it might look like me and my girlfriend will go, but I wouldn't really watch DM or Blur so I would hope for a better third headliner for us. I don't think green Day will be there but I also don't blur or DM would either. I could see KOL biffy and an older act but off the top of my head I can't think of another.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll hopefully be living in Southampton by that time so I should be able to just hop on a ferry and go; which would be very convenient if those were the headliners.

I'm hoping for:

Friday

Main: The Prodigy // Dizzee Rascal // Example // White Lies // Labrinth

Big Top: New Order

Saturday

Main: Depeche Mode // Jack White // Manic Street Preachers // The Lumineers // Miles Kane

Big Top: DJ Fresh // Crystal Castles

Sunday

Main: Muse // The Vaccines // Foals // Bombay Bicycle Club // Editors

Big Top: The Specials