Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Cheers @Henrik and @e2p2, glad you're enjoying.

Added latest self-confirmations blues-rock maestro John Fairhurst, Mr B the Gentlemen Rhymer and ska-punks Imperial Leisure to the Glastonbury 2016 playlist (also updated a few of the bigger acts based on recent setlists).

BSR the king of playlists. I am finding it so hard to not listen to your creation this year as I don't have a ticket (yet) but im gonna break soon I think. Had 2015 on the other day. Great stuff. Hope to be immersed in this post resale day. Top stuff dude, thanks again

Cheers @Perks, I'm sure you will get that ticket.

Lots added to the playlist: Jess Glynne, The Feeling, Raleigh Ritchie, Gabrielle Aplin, The Black Madonna, Polly and the Billets Doux, Keston Cobblers Club and the inimitable Mik Artistik. Barry Gibb, sadly, removed.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

41 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Cheers @Perks, I'm sure you will get that ticket.

Lots added to the playlist: Jess Glynne, The Feeling, Raleigh Ritchie, Gabrielle Aplin, The Black Madonna, Polly and the Billets Doux, Keston Cobblers Club and the inimitable Mik Artistik. Barry Gibb, sadly, removed.

Where did The Feeling get announced I think I missed that haha. Guilty pleasure. 

Fantastic work as always BSR. Its helping a few of the newbies coming along with our group this year so much. 

8 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Where did The Feeling get announced I think I missed that haha. Guilty pleasure. 

Fantastic work as always BSR. Its helping a few of the newbies coming along with our group this year so much. 

No idea where it's from - @eFestivals? - but they've popped up as a TBC today. Fill your little world right up, do they?

And that's great to hear, cheers.

On 3/2/2016 at 1:39 PM, chazwwe said:

On 3/2/2016 at 1:51 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

No idea where it's from - @eFestivals? - but they've popped up as a TBC today. Fill your little world right up, do they?

And that's great to hear, cheers.

On 3/2/2016 at 4:57 PM, Gnomicide said:

I was hoping that if no one mentioned it, it wouldn't be true.

Please please please The Feeling that would Fill My World Right Up, keep it up BSR, will keep to my word at the efests meet.

2 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

Please please please The Feeling that would Fill My World Right Up, keep it up BSR, will keep to my word at the efests meet.

Ignore me, nothing to see here.

Edited by Gnomicide

Aha, cheers Neil. I like the way he shoehorns it in a second time, in case anyone missed it first time round - "I said, WE'RE PLAYING GLASTONBURY!"

Added Art Garfunkel (he plays mostly Simon & Garfunkel songs, which is good), Czech electro-swingers Mydy Rabycad, singer-songwriter Will Varley and Kiwi soul electronicers Sorceress to the Glastonbury 2016 playlist.

On 3/7/2016 at 8:20 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Aha, cheers Neil. I like the way he shoehorns it in a second time, in case anyone missed it first time round - "I said, WE'RE PLAYING GLASTONBURY!"

Added Art Garfunkel (he plays mostly Simon & Garfunkel songs, which is good), Czech electro-swingers Mydy Rabycad, singer-songwriter Will Varley and Kiwi soul electronicers Sorceress to the Glastonbury 2016 playlist.

You've got to stick Bright Eyes on there surely? :)

On 09/03/2016 at 11:57 AM, stuartbert two hats said:

You've got to stick Bright Eyes on there surely? :)

Yeah go on then... It wasn't a hit in the US but he's played it at every British date the past few years and it's pretty unthinkable that he won't play it at G.

Also added to the playlist yesterday's self-confirmation Lady Leshurr, and new SRs Laura Mvula, Wolf Alice, Savages and Parquet Courts.

5 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

You're welcome @sophlamb!

Added today's somewhat surprising new SR Reef to the Glastonbury 2016 playlist.

They played Saturday afternoon on Other in 2010, was good.  Although I would have enjoyed anything at that time, considering it was still late, late, late Saturday night according to my body clock.

Added to the playlist new SRs Underworld and St Paul and the Broken Bones, along with forum tips the The Bug (from @carpdreamer's spot of his tweets about London Underground), and forum tips Get Inuit (@gluther) and Adam Scott Glasspool (@admscott).

On 11/03/2016 at 10:51 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

They played Saturday afternoon on Other in 2010, was good.  Although I would have enjoyed anything at that time, considering it was still late, late, late Saturday night according to my body clock.

Yeah I'm sure they'd be fun after a few ciders. I see that they have someone from the Lord of the Rings (possibly Game of Thrones) playing bass for them now:

1935625_986380724779257_6417279676520173