Setlist-based Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

From the Common lineup I've added Akala, the Mouse Outfit, Palms Trax and Son of Dave, as recommended on here (I'm not putting them all on). Acts from the Common are now in order after Block 9, about halfway down.

Also added new self-confirmations Hinds, Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, Jake Isaac, Sigma, Friction and El Hijo De La Cumbia to the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries Astracat and kat_, dig in!

I've now added all the acts mentioned on the Silver Hayes stage pages on the official site in order (Sonic, Wow, Gully, Pussy Parlure, Blues), plus the others from the Silver Hayes poster recommended on this forum, to the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist. After the first poster acts, about a quarter of the way down. Some great stuff, not all of it 'EDM' (apologies for using that horrible Americanism, but you know what I mean).

Will add Left Field and Glade when I get a chance...

This is sterling work... No kidding, really hope The Eavii find out about this and give you a slot on the official site

Ha, that'd be great! Though I think I'll have to settle for a few pints at the eFests Wednesday meet :)

Added all the Glade acts (as far as poss), and the Spaceport/Spike/Lounge acts recommended on this forum, to the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist (between Avalon and Leftfield, about halfway down).

Also added latest self-confirmations Ibibio Sound Machine, Flamingods and Greg Wilson (to the A-Z section at the end).

Hiya mate, just wandering where you got the info for Benjamin Booker as I can't see anything on efest rumours. Was it a self confirmation?

Still loving the playlist!

Cheers

Dan

TomViolence who posts on here met Booker at a gig and he said he was playing. See the 'Self Confirmed' thread on here.

I love this playlist - just came across Kasai Allstars - wow. Anyone know where they're playing?

Got to be West Holts.

Added the new acts from the Arcadia lineup to the playlist, about 3/4 down, starting with Adam Beyer. Also added the Essential Mix trio - Friction, Andy C and Spor - to the Hell lineup a little further up.

Finally worked out who the Sonic official page meant by "the Herbert (Mathews)" - they mean experimental electronica artist Matthew Herbert - bit of background about him here: http://inverted-audio.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-matthew-herbert-the-shakes/#arvlbdata. Not your average Silver Hayes booking!

Slotted him into the Sonic list on the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

Thanks for your awesome work Brave Sir Robin. Is there much to be added to the play list for John Peel tent? Always seems to be a place I discover a few new bands each year.

Cheers ew*nkenobi. Yep not done on JPT yet, done Friday and only started on the Saturday. Impressed with Weaves and Leon Bridges from the new additions there so far.

John Peel Tent acts all present and in running order on the Glastonbury 2015 Spotify playlist. Less impressed by the new/early acts on the Sat and Sun. Annoyed to find they've removed some old Sleaford Mods material from Spotify!

Nice one, yes i've found that problem with Spotify, a lot of songs keep disappearing and sometimes reappearing, makes keeping favourite lists a pain in the proverbial.

Not sure if it adds anything that isn't in Sir Robin's brave effort, but here's my first attempt, i've not double checked it but it should be reasonably close:

https://open.spotify.com/user/mardagg/playlist/6oxajznJzdDLKjsFRGY7ax

I suspect there's a lot of ones missing off here that are on bandcamp, soundcloud or possibly deezer. I generally don't use any of those so anyone know if it's possible to create playlists on any of them?