Setlist-based Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Added SR's Christy Moore and Lucy Kitchen, DFA 1979 and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club based on their tour dates, updated James Bay now his album his out and removed Stereo MCs (after deebeedoobee said they'd told her they weren't playing).

A reminder of what this little labour of love is about: a playlist of all the confirmed/self-confirmed/TBC/strongly rumoured Glastonbury 2015 acts, with the 5 songs that crop up most on each act's recent gig setlists/tracklists (3 for those playing the smaller stages), updated as we get news. At this stage it's a best guess of who's going to be there and what they're going to play.

Nice one Brave Sir Robin. Where has the Christy Moore rumour come from? I noticed he appeared on the rumours list. Is this just coz of his tour dates? Love Christy Moore, be delighted if he is on again.

Edit, meant to note: Out of likes for your post - damn headliner thread amusing me, wasting my positive votes

Edited by Perks

Nice one Brave Sir Robin. Where has the Christy Moore rumour come from? I noticed he appeared on the rumours list. Is this just coz of his tour dates? Love Christy Moore, be delighted if he is on again.

Edit, meant to note: Out of likes for your post - damn headliner thread amusing me, wasting my positive votes

Cheers Perks. No idea about where the Christy Moore rumour has come from.

Subscribed to the playlist with notifications of when its been updated. Its a most satisfying message to receive when at work.

Good work as always SBR. I owe you a pint.

And thank you Badlands. You can turn those notifications off if they get annoying, but yeah, others have also said they are a nice reminder that Glasto's a-coming. See you at the eFests meet for that pint!

Updated the Glastonbury 2015 playlist with recent Foos setlists, Courtney Barnett (new album), new SR and emerging talent competition finalist Lucy Kitchen, and removed Taylor Swift as she's now down to just a 'rumour'.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

Sorry to see Skinny Lister go. This is where your playlist is such a good thing - I'd never have listened to their stuff if it hadn't been on the playlist. But it was, so I did, and I liked them. So now I won't be able to hear a band I like at Glasto, who I didn't even know about until yesterday, cos they probably won't be there after all.... But I enjoyed them while they were up.

best thing I've found on t'internet for a long time, lovin your work, thanks. Started my own but don't think I'll carry on now I've seen this, Could never compete!

Cheers Lockley123. You'll probably still want your own playlist of your own choices as well of course, but I try to make this comprehensive and up to date.

Added Tom Robinson, Dub Pistols and Johnny Lucas.

Added latest TBCs/SRs Swim Deep, Krept & Konan and Quivver to the Glastonbury 2015 playlist.

Thank you so much for this Sir Robin, we're listening out in the sunshine and it's fab :) puts me right in the mood for a festival, anybody know of any good ones coming up soon?

Edited by Babylon sister

Had this on all weekend. Flippen brilliant. Currently sitting in my garden, with a beer chilling listening, ...got me tent up to air it. My excitement levels are ridiculous, can't bloody wait for festival season