the 'official' eFestivals Cider Bus meet thread

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL checking in. As it's already been said, it feels very official and countydowny now.

This will be my tenth anniversary of Cider Bus Meets. Oof! It's the seeing everyone I know and love but even more special this year because of the year off that I'm looking forward to most. It will still feel as if it was only last week we were last there too!

I for one am in the I Love Whisky crew and will be visiting Bourbon St on more than one occasion! And additionally hunting out apple brandy, gin, rum and cocktails across site plus hopefully undertaking some serious pub crawling and real trailing.

I think the Big Fluoro Yellow Flag is 10 years old too and of course will make its annual return to the party.

LL checking in. As it's already been said, it feels very official and countydowny now.

This will be my tenth anniversary of Cider Bus Meets. Oof! It's the seeing everyone I know and love but even more special this year because of the year off that I'm looking forward to most. It will still feel as if it was only last week we were last there too!

I for one am in the I Love Whisky crew and will be visiting Bourbon St on more than one occasion! And additionally hunting out apple brandy, gin, rum and cocktails across site plus hopefully undertaking some serious pub crawling and real trailing.

Has anyone ever puked -at- one of the meets?

I got chronic hiccups halfway up the hill o' death last time thanks to the dozen shots of straight whiskey I'd been necking. Nearly yakked the next day aswell... but not on the night itself. Anyone?

Looking to make the meet - kinda did it in 2010 when was staying on the fringes of CT with my then wife .... 2011 was a bit of a wash out (in more ways than one) due to the people i came with .... but for 2012 I'm flying solo and looking to get involved :)

i will be there! a great start to the weekend. This time i wont be cut short by meeting my very nervous glasto virgin sister at the gate coming through on someone elses ticket which led to the loss of much drinking time :banghead:

cider me up

and i agree lads booooo to whisky