Coachella 2014.

Guest Matt42

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'd call it solid too - no big surprises but no let downs either so I reckon it could get a lot of flak on the world wide web. Plays right into my tastes though, I'd have shitloads of clashes.

Noticeable increase in hip hop and electronica, probably more to do with what's popular at the moment I suppose.

Edited by dentalplan

It's not bad! Their's a fair number on their that I will catch on the youtube channel :P

Jesus is Lorde really that big in america? Coachella always has weird placings for acts..but thats just seems bizzare.

Great headliners though! (Even if Arcade Fire seem to be what The Killers are to TiTP to Coachella :P)

Yeah I think the headliners are decent and there are some quality acts on there; QOTSA, Motorhead, Beck etc. but the undercard is really lacking, especially on the Friday and Sunday. That Saturday is good though.

Surprised there's no NIN/Arctics/Macklemore, thought they'd all be shoe-ins. I thought Foals would be there as well, they made good progress in the US last year I think