Coachella 2014.

Guest Matt42

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sort of what I was told; the Stones kept saying maybe maybe maybe, etc. Goldenvoice wanted them to commit; they said they weren't going to sign a commitment, and GV finally had to just go with someone else.

Also, Holy Ghost seems to have sort of self confirmed. He was asked if he's playing Coachella, and his response was "uh..I'm contractually obligated not to say."

That is sort of what I was told; the Stones kept saying maybe maybe maybe, etc. Goldenvoice wanted them to commit; they said they weren't going to sign a commitment, and GV finally had to just go with someone else.

Also, Holy Ghost seems to have sort of self confirmed. He was asked if he's playing Coachella, and his response was "uh..I'm contractually obligated not to say."

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I scanned the DM Home board and I'm starting to think DM may not happen at Coach. The mods over there are saying that the decision was made in August to not continue their tour past the last show they have scheduled in Russia in March. Not to say that they won't do a festival one-off, but it looks like they won't be doing another US leg like we had previously thought (and that they had previously said they would be doing).

Barring some catastrophe, Arcade Fire are a lock, as are NIN. NO idea who the third headliner would be if it's not DM. One of the guys in Cage the Elephant is claiming that the festival organizers were going hard after Outkast. Who knows...maybe this is the year.

Yesterday I scanned the DM Home board and I'm starting to think DM may not happen at Coach. The mods over there are saying that the decision was made in August to not continue their tour past the last show they have scheduled in Russia in March. Not to say that they won't do a festival one-off, but it looks like they won't be doing another US leg like we had previously thought (and that they had previously said they would be doing).

Barring some catastrophe, Arcade Fire are a lock, as are NIN. NO idea who the third headliner would be if it's not DM. One of the guys in Cage the Elephant is claiming that the festival organizers were going hard after Outkast. Who knows...maybe this is the year.