Coachella 2014.

Guest Matt42

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coolo, i'll send it over 2mora, hitting the sack soon. my piece of advice right now it to not think about it and just do it, but more info to follow. i want to go back for 3 weeks take in san fran, different things in LA and experience more of Vegas (magical place)

• 1 month later...

So apparently inside sources over on coachella forums say daft punk are out of the running, not surprising.

That Depeche Mode and NIN are two of the headliners.

My guess, Mumford & Sons, Depeche Mode, NIN.

Edited by Matt42

lol i see what you did there, you were almost funny ;P

Coachella lineup except for having The Stones was better than Glastonbury. They are hard to compare, Coachella doesn't have all the arts and crafts stalls etc and green piece fields that Glasto does and the weather is a big bonus.

I loved them both to be honest and yes I could drink everywhere at Glasto but if Glasto was as hot as Coachella I wouldn't want to.

For a festival that I put a lot riding on whether I would like the lineup as at Coachella you have to like enough really (though it is very varied), I got lucky with a lineup very much for me.

Saturday was the only sat I had a few less I really want to see's but it also included The Postal Service, Janelle Monae who was simply amazing!, Grizzly Bear, Dropkicks, Birdy Nam Nam and Mona early on who were great. I also got half a set from Knife Party and then half a set from New Order.

and you could count that as my weakest day going into the fest

I'd probably say this is pretty close, except I don't think it'll be JT. I think they'd put QOTSA on as a Friday night headliner. All of those bands are totally in the mix, IMO. If Portishead's new record is out, I can see them coming back but maybe in a co-headline slot with NIN (Jesus, that would be incredible--Portishead into NIN). From what I hear, NMH is almost a guarantee, as is the Knife. Boards of Canada wouldn't surprise me, nor would the National or Kraftwerk. I would be suprised if they invited MGMT back again. No real reason to think that though.