clashfinder

Guest mazola

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of it is rather questionable - the large gaps between Pumpkins / The xx, Primal Scream / Stones, Nick Cave / Mumfords are a bit weird and differ from the norm of every other Glastonbury. although maybe they're being generous and giving subs headliner-like slots. would explain why there's only seven acts on both the Saturday and Sunday Pyramid, anyway

Aaaaargh, Stop making expert judgements when you've never been! You're driving me insane with it.

The other stage subheadliner being longer than the headliner, and the other stage finishing around an hour later than the pyramid stage has never happened before in my memory, so I think it is a lot more likely that this is a typo for the xx and should be something like 21:50 or 22:05.

Rolling Stones is a bit special, and if they are doing things to the stage setup (look at the bird!) then it is quite possible that primal scream are on at 7pm and there is a huge gap between them.

yeah i can understand the big gap between Primal Scream and Rolling Stones (or even Primal Scream getting a possibly longer than usual set themselves) but the rest of it does seem rather odd and unusual. now that the initial excitement of getting the set times has worn off... think i'll just wait until they're announced officially before i start getting excited and planning my days / clashes

WIth this kind of information, you trust all of it or none of it. If it's right, all of it's right, there's no reason why one part of it would be wrong if the rest of it is correct. You trust 95% of it because it's what you expected but not the 5% that isn't? That surely just means you don't trust it at all?

Nah, most of it could be right but there could be the odd typo - either by Franco who was rushing to keep up with demand, and has already made a couple* - or the person who gave him the info, or the person that gave the person etc.

*(Sorry Franco I'm really not having a go, I just don't want people to accuse you of making it up)

Edited by dancelittleliar

Nah, most of it could be right but there could be the odd typo - either by Franco who was rushing to keep up with demand, and has already made a couple* - or the person who gave him the info, or the person that gave the person etc.

*(Sorry Franco I'm really not having a go, I just don't want people to accuse you of making it up)

Hi Guys, I've just quickly flicked on the forum in work, I'm gonna try and get more of it up tonight when I get home, The XX are 100% listed at 22.50, no typo. You'll have to trust me that this couldn't come from a more official source. Couple of Typo's yesterday but I was badly hungover!! Primal Scream are also 100% at 19.00, and the Smashing Pumkins are listed as 20.20, Hopefully be on later to get West Holts and some of the smaller stages up - Cheers

Hi Guys, I've just quickly flicked on the forum in work, I'm gonna try and get more of it up tonight when I get home, The XX are 100% listed at 22.50, no typo. You'll have to trust me that this couldn't come from a more official source. Couple of Typo's yesterday but I was badly hungover!! Primal Scream are also 100% at 19.00, and the Smashing Pumkins are listed as 20.20, Hopefully be on later to get West Holts and some of the smaller stages up - Cheers