Nine Inch Nails

Guest Areophobia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's @nineinchnails set is missing some key visual elements. The band feel this isn't a true representation of their show...

...they asked us not to film. We respect their wishes & hope to cross paths again soon. Audio highlights soon http:///randl2013

Tonight's @nineinchnails set is missing some key visual elements. The band feel this isn't a true representation of their show...

...they asked us not to film. We respect their wishes & hope to cross paths again soon. Audio highlights soon http://######/randl2013

Edited by zero000

I like nine inch nails, went to Leeds Friday and them along with biffy were a class above everyone else. However I suspect if a less popular act on here came out with the same moans they would get a lot more criticism. Fact is nine inch nails aren't the headliners and it doesn't matter if they are bigger in other countries, biffy sell more music and tickets in the UK.

The main headliner will always get priority in terms of production. If nine inch nails didn't want to play second fiddle there was nothing to stop them turning down the pay cheque.

I like nine inch nails, went to Leeds Friday and them along with biffy were a class above everyone else. However I suspect if a less popular act on here came out with the same moans they would get a lot more criticism. Fact is nine inch nails aren't the headliners and it doesn't matter if they are bigger in other countries, biffy sell more music and tickets in the UK.

The main headliner will always get priority in terms of production. If nine inch nails didn't want to play second fiddle there was nothing to stop them turning down the pay cheque.

Bit pissed off at the festival to be honest, its not like they didn't know what to expect after 07 and managed the switch over to the pumpkins ok, the visual effects have been a fundamental part of the NIN act for a long time now.. For the price of the ticket and the general prices on site you would expect the organizers to be ahead of this sort of stuff.

Yup that's about right, it filled in as the set went on but I went for a piss and to get a pint before nin started and I just walked straight back to front and centre about 4 people back from the front barrier. Also with the new lay out, that bit in front was pretty empty all.weekend yet its rammed further back.

Nin also didn't play came back haunted or copy of a. They weren't even half as good as 07. Biffy completely overshadowed them. I was watching them with life long nin fans and they said it was the worst they'd ever seen them. Still good, just not great.

I think the second song of the set sums up how I felt

Disappointed

Gutted in fact, the one band i was looking forward to the most and Trent fucks everyone over with this little tantrum

Biffy on the other hand were flawless, utterly killed it, totally forgot about the NIN all together after it all