WWE

lharris92

I don't know what it is like now, but there was seemingly a tonne of cash to be made on SkyBet last night. I've stuck £3.47 (max stake I was allowed) on an acca for: 

Reigns 
Shane 
Zayn 
Banks 
Kalisto 
AJ 
New Day 
Bray (Battle Royal) 

The return? £24,946.

Couldn't believe it. 

I've then stuck another £1.53 acca on:

Kalisto 
Jericho 
New Day 
Brock
Taker 
Reigns 
KO
Banks 

Which returns £233. 

Hopefully one one of them comes in (I know which I would prefer :P)! 

Cheers for the heads up Andre. Just put one on myself. I didn't add the battle royal because there's word there could be a surprise entrant so that's too much of a wildcard for me! 

I went for:

Reigns

Shane

Banks

Ambrose

Aj

Kalisto 

Zayn

New Day

Fingers crossed! Seems fairly straightforward but we know how whacky Vince can be. Odds for that were 1003/1.

Don't know who here has a WoN subscription but Bryan was talking about all sorts of whacky things that are rumoured to be going down tonight.

Won't post here in case it spoils anything but it's worth listening to his new podcast update on the main site. I'm sure 80% of it will turn out to be BS but it's interesting none the less!

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

Don't know who here has a WoN subscription but Bryan was talking about all sorts of whacky things that are rumoured to be going down tonight.

Won't post here in case it spoils anything but it's worth listening to his new podcast update on the main site. I'm sure 80% of it will turn out to be BS but it's interesting none the less!

I have one, wish he wouldn't say things without mentioning who it is that is planned to win a match or who is appearing, unless he doesn't know himself, sounded like he did though? I don't usually listen to the Bryan shows, just the Meltzer ones.

Apparently Conor McGregor is there tonight. Betting suspended on Paddy Power, they were offering 20/1 yesterday and it plummeted today and he's followed Steph and HHH on twitter.

I had a bet earlier today, Shane, Reigns, New Day, AJ, Owens, Banks, Kalisto.

Stayed away from Battle Royal and Lesnar/Ambrose

EDIT - Conor is gunna be with Becky

Edited by luckysalt

1 hour ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I have one, wish he wouldn't say things without mentioning who it is that is planned to win a match or who is appearing, unless he doesn't know himself, sounded like he did though? I don't usually listen to the Bryan shows, just the Meltzer ones.

Sounded to me like he definitely knew (or at least had heard) specifics regarding tonight's show but yeah, being hilariously vague as always! He's just trying to cover his arse in case it's all BS, but if it does happen he can claim he knew all along :P He's almost as bad as Neil!

32 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Apparently Conor McGregor is there tonight. Betting suspended on Paddy Power, they were offering 20/1 yesterday and it plummeted today and he's followed Steph and HHH on twitter.

I had a bet earlier today, Shane, Reigns, New Day, AJ, Owens, Banks, Kalisto.

Stayed away from Battle Royal and Lesnar/Ambrose

EDIT - Conor is gunna be with Becky

No fucking way...!

Watching the pre-show tonight and then watching the rest tomorrow evening after work. Will have to avoid all forms of social media and anywhere else I might spot spoilers. I think the Glastonbury forum will be the only thing I risk looking at!

My willpower is weak though.

4 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Lita fucking nailed that Women's Championship unveiling. Got goosebumps.

10 woman tag match was decent too. Thought everyone looked good bar Lana, which is to be expected. Ending was cool.

Love how Renee was just slagging off the whole Diva thing. Wonder if they were told to let loose like that?

18 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Zack Ryder favourite acording to Sky Bet haha

Haha fucking hell. Baffling moment, was great fun but defo a head scratcher. Ryder loses the belt tonight?

Was a weird show all round really - not worth staying up for imo. 

Dean getting pinned from a few suplexes and an F5 without a lockout was stupid. He's been exceptional in the whole build up and it could've been such a bigger moment for him.

The Wyatt's 2016 PPV record is: all being put out the rumble by Lesnar, losing to Big Show/Kane/Ryback & being put away by Rock/Cena. Disappointing again. 

Women's match was the highlight for me (along with the HIAC spot) but really thought Sasha was winning. 

Main Event fell flat. 

4/10

Well I enjoyed it a lot. A couple of stagnant parts but on the whole I thought there was a lot of cool stuff.

Not a classic but a good mania nonetheless. 7/10.

Edit: Oh and women's match was MOTN for me. I think Charlotte has excelled the most out of the three on the main roster so thought it was right to have her win.

Edited by Andeeroo

It was as expected, an awful mania, Shane v Taker was better than expected, Womens match smashed it, Main Event was slow boring shite as expected, seriously they did the best those two could have done together, but everyone knew that match was gunna suck, the thing is, moving forward is anyone actually looking forward to Raw tonight?

Reigns as champ, Shane not in charge, Cena back also, same old shit, different day. 

I only hope SOMEHOW Shane earned Vinces respect and HHH failed so Vince gives in and gives Shane Raw and Steph and HHH Smackdown or something like that. Cus otherwise fuck Raw, i'll just stick with NXT.

EDIT- I also hope Liam didn't have problems getting into the arena last night, some of the stories were shocking.

Edited by luckysalt

Mania was good however a big step-down from last year. The women's match and Taker/Shane saved the show. Apart from those matches everything else was quite forgettable 

IMO one of the main problems was that the show took too long, I mean 2hrs pre show and 5 hrs in the actual event, nearly 7hrs that way is too much!! By the time of the main event everyone was tired, they should stick to 1hr pre show and 4hr show.