WWE

lharris92

I'm going to have a final attempt before Sunday at the running order of Mania! 

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns 
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) 

Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
(Divas Championship)

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker
(Hell In A Cell) 

The New Day vs. The League Of Nations 

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 
(Winner = Bray Wyatt)

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar 
(No Holds Barred Street Fight) 

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho 

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara vs. Zack Ryder vs. The Miz vs. Stardust 
(Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match)

***PRE-SHOW*** 

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos 

Team Bella vs. Team B.A.D & Blonde 

Kalisto vs. Ryback 
(United States Championship) 

I'm also going to have two guesses at how the Main Event will finish. 

Scenario 1: The Rock gets involved in the match earlier on. Reigns pins Triple H and is met with a chorus of boos. The Rock celebrates with Reigns, only for Reigns to turn on him and end Mania with Reigns holding the title aloft above a fallen Rocky. 

Scenario 2: Reigns pins Triple H and is met with a chorus of boos. Seth Rollins music hits causing the biggest pop in recent memory and he makes his way down to the ring and Mania ends with Reigns and Rollins having a stare down. 

17 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I'm going to have a final attempt before Sunday at the running order of Mania! 

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns 
(WWE World Heavyweight Championship) 

Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
(Divas Championship)

Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker
(Hell In A Cell) 

The New Day vs. The League Of Nations 

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal 
(Winner = Bray Wyatt)

Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar 
(No Holds Barred Street Fight) 

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho 

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara vs. Zack Ryder vs. The Miz vs. Stardust 
(Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match)

***PRE-SHOW*** 

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos 

Team Bella vs. Team B.A.D & Blonde 

Kalisto vs. Ryback 
(United States Championship) 

Alvarez is adamant the Hell in a Cell match is closing the show.

Then again, Trips tends to get what he wants when it comes to these situations...

Also, the women really don't deserve that spot but I think you're right and that's where they will end up unfortunately. If Shane dives off the top of the Cell and they have to follow that...what a kick in the groin.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Reports online from apparently solid sources that Golberg is returning at Mania in the Cell match. 

If that's true it makes 'mania sound messy, they've already got HBK, Austin, Cena and The Rock in unannounced roles.

15 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

HHH knows what it's like to go on last when the crowd is burnt out, Jericho at Mania 18 and Orton at 25.

Shane/Taker is the most important match and the one with the most crowd investment, probably lots of shenanigans.

...Therefore HHH goes on last :P ;)

I kinda hope it happens. It'll be great to see HHH wrestle a Mania main event in front of a dead crowd again!

NXT was mega. Swagsuke is the greatest pro wrestler on the planet. 

NXT was decent, though I think they've had better specials. Too many instances where the intensity levels dropped I thought.

Happy with the title switches, although I woulda liked Joe to take the title from Balor, who i'm not really feeling.

Nakamura/Zayn was incredible.

I thought nakamura v zayn was good, but not as great as some people make out. I think it was one of those matches where fans were thinking match of the year before it had even happened. I thought the Joe v zayn iron man match was better.

Overall very good show, good balance of different types of matches. I still find Balor dull. Not at the level of Tomasso, Ciampo, Blake or Murphy. However for the top guy he does nothing for me.

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I thought nakamura v zayn was good, but not as great as some people make out. I think it was one of those matches where fans were thinking match of the year before it had even happened. I thought the Joe v zayn iron man match was better.

I just watched it again and loved it more on second viewing, don't get me wrong I loved it last night but appreciated it much more watching it back there. I do agree though that it's not the best match ever that some are making it out to be, but this always happens after a match with two popular wrestlers who people love.

How annoying was that ref last night, Joe busted open fair enough but no need to check on him every minute, it ruined the flow of the match for me. I could understand if it was a serious incident, like Eddie/JBL but it wasn't.

I watched the EVOLVE show last night as well and Zack Sabre Jr. and Will Ospreay done the uk proud, absolutely incredible stuff. Zack Sabre is going to be in the NXT cruiserrweight tournament. Kota Ibushi looks like he is going to be in it as well, front row at NXT last night. he is a special talent. Be something if he ends up signing full time. Many people thought Ibushi was going to be the next guy in NJPW after Nakamura left but then he left too. Also Bobby Roode in the crowd too.

11 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

Loved Takeover. THAT match was incredible, I thought. 

On another note, did anyone notice the similarity between the women's match finish with Tate/Holm @ UFC 196? 

I didn't notice  but I do now that you mention it. I really liked that match and with the finish, It makes me think Bayley will be staying in NXT for a few months yet and look for redemption. She could debut on the main roster on Monday and still do NXT. Sasha done that for 3-4 months.

It's really clear after that match last night that Nakamura is clearly the most charismatic wrestler on the planet and instantly one of the top wrestlers in WWE. If he's in NXT for longer than a shot of espresso, something is seriously wrong. Joe and Nakamura should be main eventers, especially when you consider Shane Mc-fucking-Mahon is headlining Wrestlemania.

Looking forward to watching Saber Jr. vs Ospreay at some point. Heard from a lot of reliable people it was as good, if not better, than Nakamura/Zayn (and that was five stars in most circles!)

Also, word from Big Dave is that if Ricochet loses the IWGP tag titles, he will be heading to NXT...B)

I hope Joe is debuts on monday. 

Ospreay/Ricochet is happening soon at this EVOLVE show, I'm watching the iPPV and the first hour has been unwatchable due to buffering issues, the same thing happened last night during the first match but was fine after that. everyone who bought is going to be rewarded free shows but it's still annoying. Not a good impression for a first time customer. Seems to be working better now, need to see this Ospreay/Ricochet match.

11 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I hope Joe is debuts on monday. 

Ospreay/Ricochet is happening soon at this EVOLVE show, I'm watching the iPPV and the first hour has been unwatchable due to buffering issues, the same thing happened last night during the first match but was fine after that. everyone who bought is going to be rewarded free shows but it's still annoying. Not a good impression for a first time customer. Seems to be working better now, need to see this Ospreay/Ricochet match.

I think there's a good chance of Joe. He's not advertised for any future nxt tours.