2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She doesn't have to do songs with him though, give him the oxygen of publicity when she could instead be a powerful voice against domestic violence.

We could all use our voices to make a better world, very few of us do.

There's nowt more depressing for me personally than to log on here and see endless posts by today's generations of unashamedly right wing c**ts who cannot think beyond their own greed. ;)

So you want Rihanna to do what you won't, but she won't. Go figure ;)

Controversy sells though as her marketing people are no doubt aware.
it does, but only to morons.
Its him I dislike not her.
Really? Despite you suggesting that it's her who needs to do something about Brown's violence?

FFS.

We could all use our voices to make a better world, very few of us do.

There's nowt more depressing for me personally than to log on here and see endless posts by today's generations of unashamedly right wing c**ts who cannot think beyond their own greed. ;)

So you want Rihanna to do what you won't, but she won't. Go figure ;)

it does, but only to morons.

Really? Despite you suggesting that it's her who needs to do something about Brown's violence?

FFS.

However it was Rihanna's choice to go so public with it,

no it wasn't. It was all over the net and the papers before she'd even finished being treated by a doc for her injuries.

But then to be so public about their reunion, i mean she tweeted pictures of them in bed together sends the wrong message. Then to have te nerve to say it's nobodies business is just laughable

so it's wrong for any person to like and enjoy time with the person they love? :blink:

Rihanna doesn't get my approval for getting back with him but she's far from the first woman to go back to her abuser.

The fact of her doing that just gets to show that she doesn't understand that she's a victim and Brown is an abuser.

Your words get to show that you don't understand she's a victim either.

Hate the abuser, not the abused. ;)

no it wasn't. It was all over the net and the papers before she'd even finished being treated by a doc for her injuries.

so it's wrong for any person to like and enjoy time with the person they love? :blink:

Rihanna doesn't get my approval for getting back with him but she's far from the first woman to go back to her abuser.

The fact of her doing that just gets to show that she doesn't understand that she's a victim and Brown is an abuser.

could mumford sub the stones and be the back up

that's my hunch right now.

If Glasto have Mumfords for Sunday then Glasto wouldn't have needed to go around lots of acts to ask them if they could headline the Sunday.

To me, there's an awful lot about Mumfords in the spot before the Stones and stepping up to headliner if there is no stones which makes an awful lot of sense.

if Mumfords are in fact the 'back up' for the Stones then surely the Sunday headliner would have to be somebody absolutely spectacular considering Arctics + Mumfords seems pretty damn weak (in my eyes, anyway)

a part of me thinks Mumfords are the third headliner, but then i think 'would they really get Mumfords to close the festival?'. maybe it's because i'm looking at it through the eyes of an absolute non-fan of Mumfords, but they seem like a piss poor way to close Glastonbury

*just noticed Dizzee Rascal as a SR for the Sunday. where's this come from? headlining? if so and the Stones pull out, Arctics, Mumfords and Dizzee may be the poorest set of headliners Glastonbury has had in a long time

We could all use our voices to make a better world, very few of us do.There's nowt more depressing for me personally than to log on here and see endless posts by today's generations of unashamedly right wing c**ts who cannot think beyond their own greed. ;)So you want Rihanna to do what you won't, but she won't. Go figure ;)it does, but only to morons.Really? Despite you suggesting that it's her who needs to do something about Brown's violence?FFS.

if Mumfords are in fact the 'back up' for the Stones then surely the Sunday headliner would have to be somebody absolutely spectacular considering Arctics + Mumfords seems pretty damn weak (in my eyes, anyway)

a part of me thinks Mumfords are the third headliner, but then i think 'would they really get Mumfords to close the festival?'. maybe it's because i'm looking at it through the eyes of an absolute non-fan of Mumfords, but they seem like a piss poor way to close Glastonbury

*just noticed Dizzee Rascal as a SR for the Sunday. where's this come from? headlining? if so and the Stones pull out, Arctics, Mumfords and Dizzee may be the poorest set of headliners Glastonbury has had in a long time