2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "hot ticket package" for her gigs cost 150 quid. You get the ticket, a tour programme and a tour laminate. Thats it. :lol:

She really is the worst person. Nothing redeeming about her whatsoever. She (and the team of business people who pull the strings as Simon said) are all low points in the evolution of us all as a species. I actually feel embarrassed for myself sharing similar DNA with this woman.

Beautiful.

It's depressing to see the amount of dunces on here that are trying to defend anything Rhianna-related with: "It's just a bit of fun, pop music!" I'll console myself with the thought that you've all simply had your brains stolen. It's like someone serves you a sandwich covered in shit and the blood and tears of a thousand orphans, and you respond with: "It's just a sandwich!"

If you don't understand why she is symbolic of the depletion of civilised, interesting society, then please travel to Broadmoor hospital - directions can be found on Google - bind your own hands and feet at the entrance, lie down and await the kindly old boys in white coats, because you're fucked.

If you don't understand why she is symbolic of the depletion of civilised, interesting society, then please travel to Broadmoor hospital - directions can be found on Google - bind your own hands and feet at the entrance, lie down and await the kindly old boys in white coats, because you're fucked.

fucking hell are we still on the 'RIhanna isn't a good role model' argument!? who gives a shit!? has she ever presented herself as a role model, or for that matter, as anything other than what she is? her hit single We Found Love is ABOUT taking ecstasy, and many of her songs are about drugs / debauchery / riding dick. she has never tried to hide it and yet she's still one of the biggest pop stars in the world, so give credit where it's due. she does what she does and has never claimed to do anything more or less. she'd be a great headliner. people will argue that 'mehhh she didn't write the songs' but who cares? really?

she's not going to be there anyway so can we just nip this in the bud, end the bullshit, and get back to the more daunting fact that it's going to be Mumfords who actually headline?

fucking hell are we still on the 'RIhanna isn't a good role model' argument!? who gives a shit!? has she ever presented herself as a role model, or for that matter, as anything other than what she is? her hit single We Found Love is ABOUT taking ecstasy, and many of her songs are about drugs / debauchery / riding dick. she has never tried to hide it and yet she's still one of the biggest pop stars in the world, so give credit where it's due. she does what she does and has never claimed to do anything more or less. she'd be a great headliner. people will argue that 'mehhh she didn't write the songs' but who cares? really?

she's not going to be there anyway so can we just nip this in the bud, end the bullshit, and get back to the more daunting fact that it's going to be Mumfords who actually headline?

Edited by Ed209

I don't think either shows are sold out.

Either they could be condensed into 1 or perhaps she could move the show on the Sunday to the 28th, freeing herself up to headline the Sunday at Glasto?

I mean, surely all these websites/papers would have considered her tour dates before posting the information?

I don't give a fuck what kind of role model is, most of the world's great rock stars weren't exactly Mother Teresa. What I do care about is she's completely devoid of any artistic merit, and after all, glasto is the world's greatest "performing arts" festival, it kind of matters in my book.

She is the pits of the popular music industry. A total media whore who couldn't give two fucks about the music or integrity as long as she's got an industry dick in her mouth and a rock of coke wedged up her nose.

As much as I dislike Rihanna, I like the adolescent 'she doesn't even write her own songs' argument even more. Last time I checked Ronnie Spector, Dusty Springfield, Ella Fitzgerald, Dionne Warwick and Martha Reeves didn't write a note of their own material either, to say nothing of people like Elvis or Sinatra. 'Manufactured' pop music - be it Be My Baby or Daydream Believer or Relax or I Want You Back - shouldn't be disqualified for consideration as art purely because it's not performed by the people who compose it. Cole Porter never sang a song in his puff.

Whether it's any good or not is another very different argument.