The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Tonights episode in the US sounds fucking EPIC! [Episode 4] If you have chance I suggest you watch a stream, don't think US clocks have changed yet so could be on at 1am otherwise its 2am.

DONT read this spoiler unless you want to know, its a biggie.

Two regular cast members get killed off tonight

Well it has been shown here in the UK now so... Thoughts? I thought it was an absolute belter of an episode. Exciting, tense, tragic, brilliant.

Yeah one of the best yet. Poor T Dog. Just when he gets given some good lines he gets eaten. Its a pity Lori has gone, but Rick was a little Ott. After all he has been a real c**t to her. I wish they would kill Andrea off. I am sick of seeing her stupid, startled rabbit, expression.

Yeah one of the best yet. Poor T Dog. Just when he gets given some good lines he gets eaten. Its a pity Lori has gone, but Rick was a little Ott. After all he has been a real c**t to her. I wish they would kill Andrea off. I am sick of seeing her stupid, startled rabbit, exp<b></b>ression.

I did wonder whether I had missed something with Rick and Lori that might be revisited. Even Carl seemed to hate her this series - was that just due to her doinking Shane or was there something else??

I did wonder whether I had missed something with Rick and Lori that might be revisited. Even Carl seemed to hate her this series - was that just due to her doinking Shane or was there something else??

I thought Carl got on well with Shane. Rick could never seem to make his mind up. One moment he was ignoring her and the nexttaking her advice to kill the prisoners. For some reason the writers made her unpopular.

I enjoyed disliking her. I'd recently re-watched season 1 and remembered she's a slag.

Her exit was one of the best things I've seen on TV. So utterly shocking, I would never have believed a TV show would go there and it did.

Carl now has the potential to be one of the best characters on the telly. I can't wait to see how his character developes.