The Walking Dead

luckysalt

MAN.... its quiet in here

quick spoiler for the future

Its been confirmed the Prison will be the main setting for the whole of Season 3 AND 4.

Expected as the whole first two seasons take place during the first 4 months post appocolypse and the prison storyline in the books lasts 7 months.

Im guessing I already know what happens at the end of Season 4!

• 3 months later...

I keep forgetting how far the series is behind the comics - so glad Michoone and her h-armless pets have made an appearance - her opening arrival, and the scene with her with them in chaijns (24 seconds in above) are one of those classic ink to to celluloid renditions

• 2 months later...

Such a good start to the season last night...I normally record it to watch so I can skip the ads, but couldn't wait!

Might watch it again tonight!

1 more day woop! Enjoyed last weeks episode and season looks promising after Farmville in season 2.

Hope they dont do what they did last season though and blow the budget on the first and last episodes leaving a pile of drivel in the middle

The game that has been released in episode format is getting a disc release in December, and theres a collectors edition that includes a paperback that has the first 48 issues of the comic

This would be a great way to get into the comics, and once you do you'll never leave.....

By the way for those who aren't up to date with the comics, issue 48 will take you past where we are on tv, currently we are on issue 103.

I am going to try and get back into this. loads of people love it. I MUST be missing something.

I like it, but I don't love it. I keep thinking it could and should be better than it is, so I'm sticking with it to see if it manages to achieve it. Good start to this series, so hopefully onwards & upwards.