Address for Michael Eavis

Guest Sober

Hi Folks, I'm currently trying to get the address for Micheal Eavis (want to send him a letter)

Worthy Farm

Pilton

Shepton Mallet

Somerset

BA4 4BY

or this one:

Glastonbury Festival Office

28 Northload Street

Glastonbury

Somerset BA6 9JJ

T: 01458 834 596

F: 01458 833 235

To be honest, I'd prefer to contact Micheal Eavis himself as I'm sure my letter would tap into his 'can do' spirit. But can't work out which one it would be...or if my letter would be chucked away depending on which one is used.

• 10 years later...

Dear Michael,

Iam sure you have received many accolades and “well dones” for creating Glastonbury - you truly deserve every then and have left a legacy to be proud of! 

So my question is - why have you dismissed or left out A population of 1.5 billion of our beloved earths population from your festival? I am referring to Bollywood and Bhangra. 

Please me meet to discuss how we can make Glastonbury’s 50th bigger and better and more colourful than ever - please please recognised 7 million people in the UK alone that would love to be aknowlegded by your amazing festival.

Kind regards,

Jaz Bal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jaz Bal said:

Dear Michael,

Iam sure you have received many accolades and “well dones” for creating Glastonbury - you truly deserve every then and have left a legacy to be proud of! 

So my question is - why have you dismissed or left out A population of 1.5 billion of our beloved earths population from your festival? I am referring to Bollywood and Bhangra. 

Please me meet to discuss how we can make Glastonbury’s 50th bigger and better and more colourful than ever - please please recognised 7 million people in the UK alone that would love to be aknowlegded by your amazing festival.

Kind regards,

Jaz Bal

Dear Mr Bal,

Look, I know you're probably fishing (or at least I hope) and I don't like to be so outright nasty, but shut the fuck up.

Kind regards,

Michael Eavis

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, marathonsteve said:

Worthy Farm

I reckon (from the UK) you could post an envelope with just those two words on it and it would get there. Plus postage stamps of course. Like that childhood memory I have of someone just taping a picture of Noel Edmonds' face to a competition postcard and it got to Swap Shop.

Edited by MrZigster
grammar and spelling

On 8/18/2009 at 12:04 AM, Sober said:

Hi Folks, I'm currently trying to get the address for Micheal Eavis (want to send him a letter)

Worthy Farm

Pilton

Shepton Mallet

Somerset

BA4 4BY

or this one:

Glastonbury Festival Office

28 Northload Street

Glastonbury

Somerset BA6 9JJ

T: 01458 834 596

F: 01458 833 235

To be honest, I'd prefer to contact Micheal Eavis himself as I'm sure my letter would tap into his 'can do' spirit. But can't work out which one it would be...or if my letter would be chucked away depending on which one is used.

The Festival Office in no more, its now been turned over to the local Children's World charity, although I'm sure any post sent there would be forwarded.

CW do have strong connections to the festival and also run the very good value cafe in the theatre fields. Recommend giving it a go. 

But to answer your question, send the letter to Worthy Farm. 

Edited by HalfAnIdiot

50 minutes ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

The Festival Office in no more, its now been turned over to the local Children's World charity, although I'm sure any post sent there would be forwarded.

CW do have strong connections to the festival and also run the very good value cafe in the theatre fields. Recommend giving it a go. 

But to answer your question, send the letter to Worthy Farm. 

You're replying to a decade-old post, dude. 

23 hours ago, Jaz Bal said:

Dear Michael,

Kind regards,

Jaz Bal

0542E3B0-774D-4A2A-8C58-6332FDD84BD1.jpeg

• Upvote 1