Feel good glastonbury clips

karlpowell

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed this series of videos where some chap from Scotland charts his Glasto experience last year, from getting his ticket, to travelling down, exploring, and summing it all up. A proper little journal.

That's ace. Really enjoyed that

Obviously a bit biased, but my friend made this video from last year's festival... Cara Delevigne even made an appearance, enjoy!

P.S. The difference between jovial sunny days and dark drink/drug-fuelled nights of is amazing

http://vimeo.com/72544470#at=0

OK so:

Hot girls - check

Guy with a feckin' discoball helmet - check

Guy blissfully sleeping amongst the rubbish - check

His mate licking his face - check

Everyone having fun - check

Awesome shots of the festival - check

Extendable foam hand fingering of randoms - check

Eyes like dinner plates and ten bob jaws at night - check

The maddest thumbs-up I've seen in my puff at 06:10 - check

I like this video a lot.

Edited by ___S_o_m_a__

OK so:

Hot girls - check

Guy with a feckin' discoball helmet - check

Guy blissfully sleeping amongst the rubbish - check

His mate licking his face - check

Everyone having fun - check

Awesome shots of the festival - check

Extendable foam hand fingering of randoms - check

Eyes like dinner plates and ten bob jaws at night - check

The maddest thumbs-up I've seen in my puff at 06:10 - check

I like this video a lot.

Roll on six weeks so we can do it alllll again!

I really enjoyed this series of videos where some chap from Scotland charts his Glasto experience last year, from getting his ticket, to travelling down, exploring, and summing it all up. A proper little journal.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS85dafSJcg6MIYpq9xjRqPqgLf41Wwwx

Honestly folks, if you have the time watch these. The introductions not the best but once you are passed that it is absolutely brilliant. I've sat here with a big stupid grin on my face all the way through.

Obviously a bit biased, but my friend made this video from last year's festival... Cara Delevigne even made an appearance, enjoy!

P.S. The difference between jovial sunny days and dark drink/drug-fuelled nights of is amazing

http://vimeo.com/72544470#at=0

Great video! I've just bought a camcorder so going to try it out at the festival, hopefully I can come up with something as good as some of the videos on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS85dafSJcg6MIYpq9xjRqPqgLf41Wwwx

Brilliant, the thick Aberdonian accent just makes it! Love his ticket dance too. Watching this has put a big smile on my face today :D

I've managed to ignore this thread for months but have my glasto going mate coming round tonight for drinks and generally talking about the festival so will go through them. Apart from what's already on here are there any longer length films like the julien temple documentaries anyone would recommend?