eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. anytime between yesterday and 9th june according to the T&Cs and paypoint reciepts
  3. Red arrow - I thought it was some strange red genitalia
  4. 9. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will take place on or after 19 May 2019. 10. The winners will be notified by email or SMS on or after 20 May 2019 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner. https://www.theguardian.com/info/2019/apr/16/glastonbury-readers-ticket-competition-2019-terms-and-conditions
  5. I think the Sisterhood area is a fantastic idea. I bet it's going to be loads of fun. I'm certainly going to encourage my GF to get in there as much as possible, not that she needs it
  6. Dan Owen Never heard of him, mostly poppy ballads/folk but he does do a decent 'Little Red Rooster'. Added to the big ol' playlist.
  7. Mr.Tease

The National

So does Sleep Well Beast sound better or worse in comparison to the new album?
  8. That works better for me...😉
  9. Superscally

Resale Club 2019

You can't transfer the ticket. If you have a ticket you're reducing people with a ticket's chances as you have to take the ticket. I'd advise against entering unless you were going to benefit from both tickets.
  10. I've made some interesting amoretto and 'something special' cookies....i say cookies, its more like mush - cookie dough mush. Got some pineapple and vanilla tequila infusing still too. How long you had your concoctions infusing? @Nobody Interesting
  11. Mr.Tease

The National

The shit review was from the shit Observer (guardian on Sundays), the better review was from the weekday guardian. Observer articles just get published on the guardian website
  12. Coconut and vanilla rum and Rhubarb, Pink grapefruit and black pepper gin. Where are we meeting on Thursday 17:30?? I'd recommend woodlands bar area, near the sound desk? If it's open.
  13. You must be a very quick walker ?❤️
  14. So when do we think the Guardian winners will be contacted? I’ve been checking Twitter to see if anyone has mentioned it but can’t find anything which I guess is a good thing.
  15. From my missus to a few other people I've talked to yeah, I know at least 7 people who are interest in NBT but not BMTH.
  16. I'm about to clear all the crap out of our car and give it a clean so that we can fit all the crap we want to take to Glastonbury with us.
  17. Yippee. We have Cherry Bakewell, and other concoctions chilling in the fridge ready for the off.
  18. Sorry! The Leeds ones are a little out too. I will see if I can update them.
  19. I did not know that, yet am also not at all surprised.
  20. Ah, I've been using the one on Clashfinder so they must have put up the wrong times. Fuck sake now I've got to go over my clashes again. https://clashfinder.com/s/slamdunksouth2019/
  21. I’m only going to Bearded so I can be first to hear the full line up from The Thingy
  22. Thanks for this. Create a Groupon account and use code 'WELCOME' gives you 20% off to the max of £20. We brought the tickets on two separate transactions/accounts as it gets you each ticket for £52 each. If you buy the two together it comes to £55 each as the max discount is only £20. AXS full price is £73.60 inc fees so its a fair enough discount
  23. Sounds like a plan, shall we start a chant - Thingy thingy give us a wave
  1. Load more activity