All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doug85

Glastocam!

We managed to make it on to the webcam
  3. Am I the only one feeling a little uncomfortable watching Arya (Maisie Williams) strip off? I feel for her like a daughter and that is one thing I need not see.
  4. Quark

Map- 1995 vs 2019

Been meaning to ask GW - are you actually just Michael Eavis coming on here for shits and giggles?
  5. It only became a thing in 2015 with Motörhead.
  6. ZZ Top did the honours (Libertines 2015 after Motörhead)
  7. Didn’t the libertines play this slot in 2016?
  8. mickthevoice

Resale Club 2019

Haha I am in exactly the same position and was thinking the same earlier today. Surely it’ll increase our chances! Best of luck on Thursday!
  9. There was me about to wish you happy St. George's day too. Now you have to wait until next week.
  10. You could say the same about the first one too, and I've really enjoyed both. And it's all building up to next week and the "biggest battle ever" which will look amazing, but 15 minutes in with no idea what's going on and lots of noise and blood and gore and I'm probably going to be bored of it
  11. Jimmerz95

Map- 1995 vs 2019

Wow thanks for sharing
  12. I had: Stormzy // Moonface // Metal Slot // Bastille // Sheryl Crow // ??? // ??? // ??? I guess they could potentially slot in above Bastille (as could Ms Lauryn Hill?) but I dont see them taking any lower than 4th down considering they aint that small yet (still headlining Latitude etc.)
  13. I'm quite surprised they moved down to be honest, their song with Marshmello - Happier has way more streams than Pompeii does in way less time. They definitely could have stayed at sub I think and nobody would of batted an eyelid in terms of putting cheaper acts higher up the bill.
  14. Why will they be back to subbing after that? Does anyone give a fuck about a new Bastille album? Surely they peaked in 2012 or whenever Pompei came out, they’ve got no chance.
  15. dotdash79

Glastocam!

All the goods are arriving at the pyramid today. The Greenpeace area has been busy, but slightly hidden by trees
  16. You can change the name on the CV ticket if you were both on the same original booking for festival tickets
  17. Didn't realise Prophets of Rage had been announced for Mad Cool, previously their European dates started in August. Could have been held off the poster given they're headlining Boomtown. That being said their ticket prices for Brixton were £60+. So not sure what they'd get for playing the festival given they seem to be more Profits of Rage....
  18. It really isn’t. Surely if you’re facing an enemy who can control the dead sticking everyone in a sealed chamber full of them is a daft idea?
  19. Last night was a great episode, even though nothing was actually happening it felt incredibly tense.
  20. I have left after the headliner or during depending who it is on a few occasions and always got out the car park very quickly so you should be fine, leaving between 7-10 I think you will fly out! Have a great time!
  21. Today
  22. Not sure Raconteurs or Strokes really fit the genre definition. EE actually referred to it as 'the metal slot', I misnamed the thread tbf.
  23. BeddyDriver

Glastocam!

that makes sense , looks like they were doing a big of digging before the big orange cement mixer arrived
  1. Load more activity