Smuggling

morph100

If I take a large amount of inflatable flamingos in a box through security will they prevent me thinking I'm an illegal trader or will they understand I just want to hand them out to spread the flamingo love?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, morph100 said:

If I take a large amount of inflatable flamingos in a box through security will they prevent me thinking I'm an illegal trader or will they understand I just want to hand them out to spread the flamingo love?

That is a fair question.  I also would like to take a moment to applaud the idea and for bringing more to the party than just a spectators point of view.

6 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Every day you see something new - and I never imagined it would be this.

Love it.

I'm toying with a canister of helium for the Motorhome field, otherwise a small army will be recruited.

a large amount of flamingos would be 50-100 depends how many people I can get to chip in and how long shipping from the flamingo factory takes....

i may swap animals depending on price points when I hit 100 items.

10 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

All for sharing Flamingo love but can you be certain your 'customers' aren't going to leave their poor deflated corpses all over a small,piece of Somerset for someone else to pick up?

True! Any biodegradable animals I could buy in bulk? Open to ideas...

1 minute ago, Spindles said:

I am pretty sure that smuggling 100 real flamingos in would attract the attention of security.  Try making them inconspicuous by adorning them with hats?

Surely the flamingoes would just fly in on a signal......flag field would be a good place....once they land they can quickly disperse and blend in to elude security.

Take them and if any jobsworth at the queue doesn't let you in proceed to blow every flamingo up and hand them out before you go in. Might take a while but would be well worth it! Maybe we should all take an inflatable flamingo or 2 in your honour?