Who has packed!?

thenavyone

Now I'm a list maker and spreadsheet keeper and I like to pack bits and bobs as I go creating a mini mound in the corner of the room. It's part of the festival build up.

My husband has completely vetoed as its apparently "too early". Is it though!? Do you have a mound yet!?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my bag from last year unpacked and re-packed with batteries, torches etc from last year. A little sort out and clothes and I'm good to go!! 

Taking less stuff this year though! Cans of spirits & mixers and a few ales purchased too. 

Well i packed, then packed the car. Mainly to see how much space i could afford for a coolbox before I bought it. Now its all unpacked, some in a mound in the garage, the rest in use (clothes etc). Tight fit this year, stupid rigid coupe boot. Still it did enable me to also go through it all and put some in an "not essential but chuck it in if room pile".

52 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

Love the variety of responses!! I've bought some snacks and booze so I'm not going to pack but I'm going to put them in my rucksack ready :D

Isn't that the same as packing? ;) 

I've not packed at all yet, but I've got a pile of stuff on the spare bed, and a list of what I still need to get. Just need new walking shoes, food and drink.