Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone using http://www.checkpage.co.uk to alert them to tickets, I've just set-up a new link for RH tickets for tonight.

The link has been supplied by an efester - I can't say anything about whether it might have tickets on sale - and is marked as "Radiohead tickets for Saturday, 28 May 2016" (it's the one at the bottom of the list).

Best of luck to anyone that uses it. :)

The merchandise is mostly rubbish anyway this tour, I wouldn't bother. 

It's a shame because on the King of Limbs tour they had T shirts printed for each specific gig. Would have been great having a T shirt which said Radiohead at the Roundhouse on it. 

They are still selling the Feral keychains though! 

Edited by arcade fireman

7 hours ago, T-Mouse said:

I hate to alarm people but it appears Radiohead have been removed from subbing adele on the line up/rumour page. New info? Jumped the gun? Asked to remove it?

They've gone back to the unknown stage list...

3 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

The merchandise is mostly rubbish anyway this tour, I wouldn't bother. 

It's a shame because on the King of Limbs tour they had T shirts printed for each specific gig. Would have been great having a T shirt which said Radiohead at the Roundhouse on it. 

They are still selling the Feral keychains though! 

I know I was gutted about the lack of a roundhouse t-shirt. 

I still will buy something , the postcard album set looks quite good with the lyrics and I'm just a idiot when it comes to Radiohead merchandise 

5 minutes ago, Adystar said:

Is there a reason behind this Neil? 

He moved them to Saturday Pyramid after being told that someone on a football forum who'd heard the same announcement time (10:30 Tuesday) had also said there was a special guest on it. He's since found out that all that guy had actually said was that there were rumours of a special guest (could easily have stemmed from these boards), which may be why he's moved them back.

Would be good to get some clarification, though, @eFestivals. You haven't heard anything since yesterday evening to cause you to have doubts, have you?

Edited by Will-2609

4 minutes ago, Adystar said:

Is there a reason behind this Neil? 

yeah, tho more about thinking ahead than now.

I realised that if RH aren't announced for the Pyramid it's likely to be assumed that the chances of RH are zero - when I don't think that's the case. I remain confident they'll play somewhere, even if it's not the Pyramid.

I still think they'll probably play before Adele - tho that's more about the accumulative effect of lots of bits of uncertain info than specific knowledge, more of a feeling. I shouldn't be putting bands in slots on the basis of a feeling rather than specific knowledge.

Goddamn am I hungover. Last night was amazing. Not the best setlist but fantastic all the same. Wasn't that arsed about Glass Eyes, Kid A and Tinker Tailor, but Street Spirit! Weird Fishes! Myxomatosis! Amazing venue too - was never too far away from the bar but also still great view of the band. All in all great night - god I hope they're at Glastonbury

Safe to say I was going mad when they played National Anthem, mate I was with went on the Thursday and he's a Andorra fan of the band, said it was the best gig he has seen them do ever, I spent most of my time talking loudly about eFests in the hope someone from here would overhear me, alas, the closest I got to meeting an eFester was meeting a friend of one, he was sound though 

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Goddamn am I hungover. Last night was amazing. Not the best setlist but fantastic all the same. Wasn't that arsed about Glass Eyes, Kid A and Tinker Tailor, but Street Spirit! Weird Fishes! Myxomatosis! Amazing venue too - was never too far away from the bar but also still great view of the band. All in all great night - god I hope they're at Glastonbury

Was this at Roundhouse?

6 hours ago, alan_clarke1 said:

Great night. Highlights :

Identikit

street spirit (almost cried)

idioteque

karma police

Karma Police closing the show last night was one of the best movements I've experienced at a gig. Ever. 

Also the middle section of No Surprises,  Glass Eyes, Pyramid Song, National Anthem was pretty much perfect.

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

For merchandise do there accept cards? Just wondering if I need some extra cash.

Yeah they do, but it was rammed with people waiting to pay with a card machine. I'd take some cash and ignore the merch stand at the top of the stairs - double back on yourself and there's a cash only stand in the corner by the entry to the smoking area that noone was using when I got in. 

5 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Yeah they do, but it was rammed with people waiting to pay with a card machine. I'd take some cash and ignore the merch stand at the top of the stairs - double back on yourself and there's a cash only stand in the corner by the entry to the smoking area that noone was using when I got in. 

Ta , will do that 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, tho more about thinking ahead than now.

I realised that if RH aren't announced for the Pyramid it's likely to be assumed that the chances of RH are zero - when I don't think that's the case. I remain confident they'll play somewhere, even if it's not the Pyramid.

I still think they'll probably play before Adele - tho that's more about the accumulative effect of lots of bits of uncertain info than specific knowledge, more of a feeling. I shouldn't be putting bands in slots on the basis of a feeling rather than specific knowledge.

hqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

If they play what I'd love the most is Radiohead + LCO play the new album for an hour, followed by 4-5 crowd pleasers. It'd sort of fit in with them subbing Adele (as them playing Park Stage was also mostly playing new album), and since it'd be professionally recorded would be a treat for all the fans. 

Would be pretty cool but the problem is the crowd would be pretty disinterested. They'd have to have at least a semi-regular flow of recognisable songs through the set for that to not be getting case.