Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

Yeah much of that resonates. If he's impressed by Mainz and Hoffenheim he'll be even more impressed by some of the bigger clubs. 

Not all clubs bother with the pre-loaded cards, about half the ones I've been to have and the other half haven't. Either way, never queued for longer than a minute to get a beer. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Wonder if Utd would be interested in the Moany One? If that happened and it worked it would kill me. 

I suspect the same influences stopping him the last time will do the same this time however..............

... although The Unemployed One is maybe feeling a little more humble now?

i'd like to think he's The Unemployable One, but there was something in one of the papers a few days ago that Real are keen to have him back.

(Perhaps they've got someone's eyeballs in mind? :P)

Big mistake from Chelsea in my opinion. They should have backed the manager, sold the problem players (  no matter how big they are) . What that does is send a message out to the current players and future players that the manager is the main man. As soon as players realise the manager aint gonna get sacked they have 2 options, up their game or leave. Currently they just toss it off and wait for the manager to get sacked.

On 12/18/2015 at 10:37 AM, the_hedge said:

Big mistake from Chelsea in my opinion. They should have backed the manager, sold the problem players (  no matter how big they are) . What that does is send a message out to the current players and future players that the manager is the main man. As soon as players realise the manager aint gonna get sacked they have 2 options, up their game or leave. Currently they just toss it off and wait for the manager to get sacked.

That's not really realistic though is it? You can't just offload 5 or 6 big players in one window AND get a decent price for them. And we can't afford to just give them away at rock bottom prices. The decision they took was the correct one, sadly. Not as if Jose is faultless in this mess