Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Im pretty desperate to get a ticket as is everyone. Missed last ysar due to a severe bout of depression (been off work for a year). Had a deposit down for this year but couldnt pay off as was not back at work. Sold my house so finally have some money for the first time in a year. Never done the secret resale before. Its rather stressful lol

• Upvote 1

So i'm thinking, do we all have pretty good odds of getting through on the site? on the resale I didn't even manage to get onto the page but i'm thinking as there won't be as many people on the server we might all have a reasonable chance if were fast enough?

1 minute ago, Lucys92 said:

So i'm thinking, do we all have pretty good odds of getting through on the site? on the resale I didn't even manage to get onto the page but i'm thinking as there won't be as many people on the server we might all have a reasonable chance if were fast enough?

Impossible to know really, yes there won't be as many people hitting the server but I guess it all depends on how many people are trying compared to the amount of tickets available. It could well be fairly proportional to the main sale and resale?

Just speculating there mind. 

40 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

I think a watermelon would suffice!

40 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Has to be a pineapple - he will never forget again!

38 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Suggestions:
In case it doesn't come up: an orange (he's been lucky).
In case it does: watermelons and pineapples. No mercy.

38 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

pineapple, a conker in its shell or that spiky vomit smelling fruit (its name escapes me)

I'm back now so he's got lucky, but I'm sensing a theme here guys. I'll save the pineapple and/or Watermelon for Friday when no managers will be in the office. Although it would involve me having to buy said pineapple and/or watermelon which will only extend my period away from my desk.

Basically the options are satsuma, apple, plum or banana.

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

i'd go with the hardest fruit first, apple or plum tomorrow and then migrate to the larger / more spiky fruit for friday - mwahahaha 

Hopefully we won't be in here that long though, but after 2015, anything can happen

4 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I'm back now so he's got lucky, but I'm sensing a theme here guys. I'll save the pineapple and/or Watermelon for Friday when no managers will be in the office. Although it would involve me having to buy said pineapple and/or watermelon which will only extend my period away from my desk.

BANANA

just to confirm re: buying a ticket for someone else.

I put in their Reg number and Postcode on the entry page.

then on the next page, it pre-populates their details (address, email, phone number etc), but I have to change them to mine if I want to use my card?

or can I leave the address, email, phone number etc. as theirs, but just put my credit card number, expiry date, and CCV number? (this would mean that at no point anywhere does my name appear on the booking or tied to the card..)

58 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

I've got the coach three times from Taunton and on each occasion the driver has given out tickets before getting on board. In fact, the first time he did that we turned around, got back in our car and drove in to the festival

Exactly the same for me last year - we were given our envelopes before we got on and no id check either - on the way home it was a total free for all - just jumped on any coach with no checks whatsoever despite apparently having to adhere to allotted time slot.

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

then on the next page, it pre-populates their details (address, email, phone number etc), but I have to change them to mine if I want to use my card?

or can I leave the address, email, phone number etc. as theirs, but just put my credit card number, expiry date, and CCV number? (this would mean that at no point anywhere does my name appear on the booking or tied to the card..)

I have never changed details to those of my card and it has always worked - famous last words.

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

then on the next page, it pre-populates their details (address, email, phone number etc),

put my credit card number, expiry date, and CCV number? (this would mean that at no point anywhere does my name appear on the booking or tied to the card..)

I think this is how it'll go down from memory.

33 minutes ago, StLewi said:

I'm trying for a couple of friends and have the 'add registrations' page open with the reg details populated... when See Tickets push the button, will this speed things up for me? Or does it remain to be seen?

The URL is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations - but this is no longer working for new sessions.

Ta

Try this one

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

Morning all! So, I was up at 7am, relying on my pinger >> laptop >> email >> text >> fitbit setup I have. Checked a few minutes ago, and Windows had decided to update and all my windows were closed! Great. Fucking Microsoft. I'm hoping the resale happens before or after 3pm, as I have a training call at that time. But again, I'll just have to experience 'technical difficulties' for a while if they do go on sale.

Also SeeTickets responded to my email with this, which I fully do not even slightly believe:

"Hi,

I’m afraid there are no plans for any further resales.

Kind Regards

Matt"

Edited by beefykoala

Just now, beefykoala said:

Morning all! So, I was up at 7am, relying on my pinger >> laptop >> email >> text >> fitbit setup I have. Checked a few minutes ago, and Windows had decided to update! Great. Fucking Microsoft. I'm hoping the resale happens before or after 3pm, as I have a training call at that time. But again, I'll just have to experience 'technical difficulties' for a while if they do go on sale.

Also SeeTickets responded to my email with this, which I fully do not even slightly believe:

"Hi,

Kind Regards

Matt"

I asked them about resales via a live chat last week. They told me absolutely no further resale this year. No way of knowing i guess. 

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Morning all! So, I was up at 7am, relying on my pinger >> laptop >> email >> text >> fitbit setup I have. Checked a few minutes ago, and Windows had decided to update! Great. Fucking Microsoft. I'm hoping the resale happens before or after 3pm, as I have a training call at that time. But again, I'll just have to experience 'technical difficulties' for a while if they do go on sale.

"Hi,

Kind Regards

Matt"

Matt is a liar.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

"Hi,

Kind Regards

Matt"

They say that every year, they're obviously not in "the know"... but that could also be true for the first time this year too - anything is possible

Just now, SPTFRE said:

Exactly the same message as last year. Word for word, I think

Yeah, I had emailed them asking if they could tell me when there wouldn't be a sale (like blackout times) so I could rest with no stress. I figured I would get a blanket response, but it was worth a try.