Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Didn't get any alert.

Thankfully, I didn't need to be paying attention - the mate I was going to get one for text me this morning to say she wouldn't be able to afford one so not to bother. Sad for her.

Fantastic news for everyone who got one today though! The waiting game on this thread for the last couple of weeks has been almost unbearable - and that's from someone who already had their ticket!

I refreshed at 3 and got on. After all the worrying if the page monitor would work or if the whapps app would come through in time it turned out i just got on a the right time./

Same with me, I just refreshed a few times while I was on a bus and notices the link was live a few seconds before I started getting all the alerts from Whatsapp and siblin. Had to enter my and details while walking down the stairs and trying not to fall over. But managed to do. Still massive thanks to siblin and cityboy for their help

had to go out to a meeting and got an alert on my phone pulled over and tried but for some reason it declined my card (defiantly had cash in it!!) then timed my session out !!! then none left when I tried again.........devastated but thank you for all your help Siblin and Cityboy it just wasnt meant to be for me this year.......enjoy the beers you will get they are greatly deserved....have a great festival and look after each other x

Well done to everyone who managed to get one. Unfortunately I was not able to get one - we had some issues with credit card payment and then I couldn't get on with my own reg details as my friend was already trying to get one for me. Nightmare!

As such, if anyone knows anyone with brown hair in their 20's that needs to sell their ticket, please DM me!

I'm sorted, thanks guys!

I went out at 11, and totally forgot about everything... I was in the pub with my mate when it happened... My card got declined, but I'm lucky enough to have a decent mate who lent me his card.

He is owed a few drinks now!!

Excellent - good to see most of us who have been on watch for 7 days have been successful. For those who missed out I feel your pain as it happened to me last year when I foolishly took a lunch break!

Around 300-350 on my list. Or to put it another way of each of those got an average of 2 tickets in this sale, about one in 500 people at the festival. That's probably an overestimate but it's a nice statistic to think about when we see a field full of people

Great work cityboy on getting the what's app message out. Seems to have helped where people's email was a little slow getting through. My script is fairly swift at firing the email out but some people only have their email checking every 15 minutes, so sounds like this was definitely helpful. I may experiment with tweeting next year.

If you want a guinea pig email or twitter account, let me know by pm and I can test messages if that helps.

Another vote of thanks to Siblin and Cityboy - 3 tickets scored, even though it's not the easiest thing to accurately enter details on a phone with a shaking finger!

It occurs to me that there are a lot of people who are going to be buying you pints at the meet up, so are there any drinks you'd enjoy to be consumed at your leisure later? :)

Another vote of thanks to Siblin and Cityboy - 3 tickets scored, even though it's not the easiest thing to accurately enter details on a phone with a shaking finger!

It occurs to me that there are a lot of people who are going to be buying you pints at the meet up, so are there any drinks you'd enjoy to be consumed at your leisure later? :)

This has troubled me somewhat. I believe in balance and would love to reward siblin and cityboy. However i know i will not see them at the meet so pondered on suggesting they open a just giving page. Im sure they didnt do it for the money but for the joy of assisting us, however i wish i could reward both of them.

Maybe if enough people agree they might do it ? And then you can enjoy every day....or donate to one of the festival charities i guess.

Now I have a ticket, I have hit the logistics barrier...

How do I afford anything from now until payday?

How do I get home on the Friday and back to the festival on Saturday? (Shuttlebus to station?)

How do I cope?

Why do you need to get home on the Friday and back on Saturday? Wedding?