Pressure for Sunday

Guest Kellg80

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soo stressed about sunday now. I was trying for people on here last night and didn't even get a snifter of the page!! (Sorry guys) . To make maters worse it's my wedding anniversary so would be well chuffed got them.

Anyone else trying for you? The more the merrier IMHO.

I have constant buttterflies, feel sick and am dreaming constantly about getting tickets on Sunday

On one hand I keep telling myself to 'get a grip'. I am a grown woman and one week 'should' not be that important, and on the other hand .... it is, it just is.. its Glastonbury for goodness sake !

I know the world will keep turning if I don't get tickets - but I so want them this year

***just typing the above made my stomach do flips***

Yes was quite interesting last night, I've never tried to get anyone coach tickets before, my friends didn't even tell me what day they wanted until 6.55pm.

Also got a new laptop and the keyboard is different to the old successful-on-3-occasions laptop. Feels very strange as it's a bit less sturdy when you press the keys.

Needs more caressing than smacking, not good on ticket day...

There is no point stressing. It does no good what so ever. If you dont get a ticket just try in the resales. If you fail in the resales stay on here 24/7 (not literately of course) to find out anything about small batch releases, they do happen. If you fail then you can watch it on TV, or you can ignore it altogether and use the money to go on another holiday, or to another fest.

There is 24 of us trying on Sunday...

Six of us at my mums for various groups, I am.going to get a laptop, stay calm.with sone toast and a cuppa and sit in the corner. If I get through I shall be very calmly entering said group and carrying on.

Last night was chaos trying for the coaches

I've never tried for coach tickets before but it seems like Se eTickets have improved their game.

Keep an eye on efestivals (it'll be slower though) & ignore Twitter if they say tickets have run out... The missus got us two after they announced they had sold out

Reading this forum really isnt helping this year.

I've got a terrible feeling this is the year the glastonbury dream dies.

You've had a decent run by all accounts surely Russy? Plenty more fests in the sea etc etc.

I'm trying really hard to stick a positive spin on it incase it doesn't work out for our group. Exit or Sziget... gonna go sample some european fests. Maybe break my Bestival virginity.

Also if you 'really' want to go, i.e. waiting for secret resales or working the fest then there's that route to take.

I hate this time of year :fie: Feeling sick and checking ALL the possible links periodically rather than working. Trying to get a grip and put it all in perspective!! For example, 2 weeks on Sunday I'll be in Kathmandu, preparing to embark on a trip to Everest Base Camp in aid of Macmillan Cancer Research.

There are other festivals....WAIT, that really is crazy talk. Going out to get some air now.....

The pressure i am feeling is immense because with it being my first year, its all new to me. I know i should try and keep positive, but its at such a low, its even putting me off even trying. I am not a lucky person in general anyways, so i will give it a go. Just dont have much hope.

Im just so confused though, about the links, the F5 refresh and the queueing system. Not so much confused just anxious more like. My mind in on it 24/7 now.

This page has some useful tips on it:

http://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/2015FAQ.pdf

Just wake up on Sunday with plenty of time, get the appropriate page ready and set up and just refresh until 9am. Everyone on here will be in the same boat, we will all help each other out so just keep positive :)

this is the first year since 2010 that our whole group want to go. given we're all getting on a bit and there are kids and adult things involved, it could well be the last time we're all in a position to go.

the pressure is making me feel sick. we need to get in twice to get everyone tickets.

keep the faith! how many people have you got trying for you?

8 this year. So there should be a good chance!

this is the first year since 2010 that our whole group want to go. given we're all getting on a bit and there are kids and adult things involved, it could well be the last time we're all in a position to go.

the pressure is making me feel sick. we need to get in twice to get everyone tickets.

same here, we need to get in twice. Still havent figured out how we are going to do it. Does the first person in get 6, then leave 2 people out? or get 2 lots of 4, but then missing out 2 spaces is absurd.

Ugh.....last few years we've only needed 6 (or less!) so it's been not so worrying.

Edited by russycarps