Download 2015

dentalplan

Apocalypse Please and Bliss are nice surprises, but apart from that, nothing to see here. i do wish they'd start scrapping 'fan favourites' and the singles for something more interesting, but they've reached the point in their career where they've got so many singles that they're basically just playing a 'best-of'

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apocalypse Please and Bliss are nice surprises, but apart from that, nothing to see here. i do wish they'd start scrapping 'fan favourites' and the singles for something more interesting, but they've reached the point in their career where they've got so many singles that they're basically just playing a 'best-of'

Yeah Apocalypse Please is cool. Looks like Bliss will probably be a staple on this tour, which is good, cause it's incredible live.

Yeah that's true, but on the other hand they've got so many big singles now that they can afford to leave a couple out. I doubt The Download crowd would mind if they left out Starlight and Madness for Hyper Music and Dead Star, for example (still both singles, anyway).

some scumbags nicked £150 out of my tent when I was pissed up and asleep last year so if you aint got cash at the festival you aint gunna get robbed, but still aint sure how it will work !!! av you gotta register on the day or can you do it online before???? how do you get a refund ??? and will it be easy to top up your dog tag ????? you will defo spend more!!!!!

Secret bands then. I think Lucky mentioned three.

The Darkness have an album out in June don't they?

That's where my pre-loaded dog tag would be.

Any others out there?

Looks like Babymetal could be one sadly. They're playing at Metal Hammer awards the Monday post Download, same thing Black Stone Cherry did last year.

Limp Bizkit are in Europe and free on the Sunday so I hope they're one.

Looks like Babymetal could be one sadly. They're playing at Metal Hammer awards the Monday post Download, same thing Black Stone Cherry did last year.

Limp Bizkit are in Europe and free on the Sunday so I hope they're one.

That will be a dramatic turn around for Andy.He has been adamant in the past that he won't book them.

Me and my friend have decided to buy Saturday day tickets, and with it only being a month away we are pretty damn excited for it.

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!,Mallory Knox, Parkway Drive, Rise Against, A Day To Remember and Marilyn Manson are must sees.

Will probably watch FFAF, Hollywood Undead, FNM and hopefully be able to catch some of Muse too.

Me and my friend have decided to buy Saturday day tickets, and with it only being a month away we are pretty damn excited for it.

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!,Mallory Knox, Parkway Drive, Rise Against, A Day To Remember and Marilyn Manson are must sees.

Will probably watch FFAF, Hollywood Undead, FNM and hopefully be able to catch some of Muse too.

Sorry, this forum is only for people trying to acquire campervan tickets now. You'll have to post elsewhere for anything regarding the actual festival....

I too have a campervan ticket that's not for sale.

I'd be more than happy with a limp bizkit secret set. Where are the gaps in the schedule for these three? Last year the BSC set was just marked with a ? On the line up, I think.

Im surprised they've been allowed to keep posting all these campervan ticket thread, Scottie must be a busy boy and not noticed any of them

I'm not sure but it's getting annoying. I see something has been posted in the download forum go in to look and see it's another 10 posts in 3 threads about f'in campervan tickets. They sell out almost instantly every year, if people want to sell them they will. Do these boards have a block/ignore option as that would be much easier. Edited by lightning1000

We're leaving the campervan at home this year and commuting by bus!

Out of interest, how will we know who is doing the secret sets, and when and where? Will it appear on the programme somewhere, or the website? Or will we just have to get lucky, and be around in the right place, at the right time?

We're leaving the campervan at home this year and commuting by bus!

Out of interest, how will we know who is doing the secret sets, and when and where? Will it appear on the programme somewhere, or the website? Or will we just have to get lucky, and be around in the right place, at the right time?

I've got press again so if I found out before I'll post on here