Game of Thrones discussion thread

bunique

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoying rerun of Series 4. Ramsay Bolton is such a creepy fucker! And the moment that Shay betrays Tyrion and his performance at the trial. Knowing what's coming for Oberyn waaah!

We've got first two new ones downloaded but in two minds whether to watch them!

fuck it i can't help myself. knowing that other people have seen them just makes me want to see them (i know, like a child). a damn shame that they have leaked though - the week long talk about them and anticipation is a large part of what i enjoy. i hope further episodes don't leak

as for how we deal with the leak on this thread, i'd say no talk of episodes that haven't aired properly yet. having watched all of them i shall do my very best to not get mixed up and talk about stuff in later eps (in fact, i think i'll have to vacate this thread new-episode-talk-wise for a month until everybody's caught up)

I agree; no talk of any episode not already aired on Sky Atlantic.

Am up to the death by combat scene again - actually had a sense of dread when I realised it was this bit :lol: brilliant telly but I'm watching through my fingertips!

Edited by bunique

Re watched series 4 this week, some fantastic scenes throughout.

My 17 year old son recently started watching. Despite his watching SIX episodes yesterday, he's still a full series behind. Possibly a good thing as I'm not at all sure I want to watch at the same as him :)

I've caught up from the start of season 1 to finish season 4 all in the last four weeks. I have literally been glued to my Mac, the Spanish streaming website Game of Thrones Veo and Game of Thrones own Wiki. It has been truly sensational to do so.

The cast are outstanding

The storyline is genius, especially when it took shape at the end of S4.

There's big battles, blood, gore and violence.

And there's slight nudity which is actually quite refreshing.

Nevertheless I'm going to sleep and I will discuss S5 E1 tomorrow.

I am apparently tyrion too!.

I started watching Ep1 for a bit on the laptop, but I felt dirty watching it in SD, and also that I do enjoy the wait, the anticipation and being in line with others that are watching it "live", so we are not going to watch the leaks.

I won't discuss anything that happens during the first 4 episodes (well, 2 through 4), even in spoilers, but I'll say this about them.

Least-good first four episodes since the "character introducing" episodes that made the first half of season one. It's not that I thought they were

bad, indeed lots of good moments, but it has a "wrap up" feel.

The world isn't getting bigger, its resolving.