Latitude 2014

Gingerbond

I don't remember how they publicise times stage times for latitude? I'm hoping the clashfinder my friends and i have each filled in will be updated and fairly accurate to print ob thursday pm... Or will we have to y something on site?

I don't remember how they publicise times stage times for latitude? I'm hoping the clashfinder my friends and i have each filled in will be updated and fairly accurate to print ob thursday pm... Or will we have to y something on site?

Reckon it'll be published on the website tomorrow.

In 2012 I was too skint for the programme, I printed the clashfinder way too early and missed fucken everyone. Turning up after Sharon Van Etten was devastating, I felt as sad as she sounds in her songs.

What's the deal with the gap between Crystal Fighters and Editors?

Editors 20:00 - 21:00

Crystal Fighters 17:20 - 18:10

That's a lot of changeover time for anyone, let alone a non-headliner...

Probably when the special SPECIAL guest will be playing that isn't announced until the weekend.

And Dara O'Briain :(

Still if it is Neil Young (which it isn't), I saw him last night so wouldn't mind missing him.

I cannot understand that mindset, the only way I could want to see Shakey even more than I do now, is if I'd just walked out of one of his shows.

Those thunderstorms look pretty hairy. Bit of a thud down to earth after last year's heatwave.

I cannot understand that mindset, the only way I could want to see Shakey even more than I do now, is if I'd just walked out of one of his shows.

Fair comment but my son really wants to see Dara. If it was a Neil solo show, wild horses couldn't drag me away.

Those thunderstorms look pretty hairy. Bit of a thud down to earth after last year's heatwave.

Yeah, the possibility is now up to 60% too. However, I remain positive.

There was a wild Thunderstorm at Latitude 2009 - with so much rain and wind I did see it destroy some tents - cant recall if it was the Wednesday or Thursday but it was before the event started.
it lasted all though the night but amazingly the next day it just was such a perfect day.
It blow away some of these pop up tents - they just blue high above the trees.
anyway its looking good for tomorrow so will at least get the tent up when its dry.

Wish I had some spare cash lying round, would be well up for getting a ticket, Saturday line up is a beauty - Tinarawen & James, then comedy all the way, Albarn would be good too. awesome

Enjoy all. Make sure you all see Tinarawen for me - they're immense