Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

Yours for just...

US $1,147.50 Ticket + US $75.15 Fees = US $1,222.65

If the premium tickets bundled with that boxset are the top priced standard tickets then that actually represents slightly better value than the UK shows! (£764 all in vs £800 + plus fees).

With each passing day I'm becoming more and more glad I never got into the Rolling Stones...

Ronnie's my new favourite.

Ronnie has about as much influence on the Stones tour dates as Ringo did on the direction the Beatles took after Help. Less even.

Sub story - I met Ronnie before at an awards show with a mate of mine and hung out with him for a while (about 15 minutes). He was still drinking at the time so he was a bit of the pain in the arse to be honest. We were avoiding him by the end of the night. laugh.png

"Heads up Ronnies on the way over"

"Ah fuck lets get to the bar"

Edited by The Nal

(Possible) confirmation that Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor will be guesting on the 4 dates:

http://www.rollingst...eunion-20121024

Does make the gigs seem a bit more desirable, I must admit.

I would be shocked if they dont. Mick Taylor was interviewed recently on Irish radio and said he would be playing on a few dates. He also said Bill would but not many as he has really bad arthritis.

I though the idea was that as they're rehearsing in Paris, they might do the odd impromptu gig to test how things are going. Have they said they might be doing shows in London too...?

No just rumours. They're playing in a 300 capacity club in Paris tonight.

People queuing for tickets as we speak. 15 euro each.

Stonesparis2510e.jpg

sounds alright (surprisingly) to me..

they look a bit odd... like they're not particularly enjoying it (apart from Mick)

Yeah I thought it was pretty good too for the last song of their first show in five plus years. I think people have to remember that the gigs they're warming up for are about a month away.

No backing singers or horn section.....that's how the stones should be.

I'm not quite sure what more people expect!?